shape
carat
color
clarity

Mahenge spinel & chrysoberyl

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I just received 2 new stones from Multicolour and they're gorgeous! First up a bright pink 3.05ct mahenge spinel. The color is gorgeous, but silky. It does have a small window but nothing to be too worried about. It does fluoresce red as can be seen a bit in the 4th picture.

kiz-mcspinel1.jpg

kiz-mcspinel2.jpg

kiz-mcspinel3.jpg

kiz-mcspinel4.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
A final shot of the spinel.

The chrysoberyl is a bright neon-y green-yellow. It's only 1.12 cts but has great presence.

kiz-mcspinel5.jpg

kiz-mcchrys1.jpg

kiz-mcchrys2.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stones with eye popping colour; they speak for themselves!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Great stones! I can't tell you how many times I thought about that spinel and passed thinking it was either too light in color or must be toooo silky. David's photo did not do that stone justice. Congratulations! I love the chrysoberyl too.
nice haul!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, fantastic colors on both of them!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I love bright appley chrysoberyls, and that one is a sparkling beauty!

But that mahenge? Oh, sweet mother of pearl!!! I've been adoring that stone too. I'm so glad it has found a loving, nurturing home. But, if it ever needs an extended vacation, or (perish) needs to find a good adoptive home, I'd be more than happy (pee my pants thrilled) to offer my services. ;-)

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Really truly. The sleep in the spinel looks like it just adds to the glow.

Would love a comparison of vendor pics? :)

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all! They're both really gorgeous stones. Uppy, if I ever get tired of it, I'll be sure to keep you in mind.

I didn't save the photo from their website but here's the one from their certificate. It looks a bit more red in person.

kiz-mcspinel-vendor.JPG

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kismet, it looks like it's a beautiful stone. And a great size! That COLOR :lickout:

What are your plans for it?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both stones look gorgeous!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Dear GOODNESS that Mahenge!!! :love: :love: :love: :cheeky: :love: :love: :love: I love the chryso too, don't get me wrong, but but but... OMG :love:

I am sooooo in love with supersleepy stones at the moment! I cannot wait to see what a wonderful piece you make with that...! :naughty:

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
That trillion spinel has been on my wish list for a very long time! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I didn't realize so many people were watching this stone. I was kind of surprised it hadn't been snapped up. As to what I'm going to do with it? I don't know. Maybe something akin to the Chrono trillion special. :)

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
That was exactly my plan for it too!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stones. The mahenge looks much prettier then the vendor pic.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results