shape
carat
color
clarity

Magnification photo....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UVA2001

Rough_Rock
Hi there, I am just another nervous guy about to plunge....so help me please!

I have spent 6 weeks looking, and I am very near to buying. Somebody help me with this....

I have a good dealer with a good reputation, a GIA report that I have a copy of, and I am very happy with the specs for what I want to buy. He sent me a photo today, and I am puzzled.

Am I being naive and the "black area" is just a reflection....or should I be concerned. I have seen some other photos of other dealers, and no black has shown up....BUT they have all been "straight on" photos. This one is at an angle.

GIA: sq. princess, 1 carat, H color, VS1 clarity, no flour., VG polish, G sym., no culet, med. girdle, table 74, depth 72

You all seem so honest and helpful, and I am one detail crazy person :errrr:

Thank you in advance!!

stone-crop.jpg

UVA2001

Rough_Rock
Me again...I attached a picture of the photo, let me know if it didn't upload.

Jess

Rough_Rock
No pic, UVA! I think you have to attach the file before you write anything. I am looking forward to seeing your rock!:wavey:
Jess

UVA2001

Rough_Rock
ok, I tried again....someone please tell me how if this didn't work. I attached the file prior to composing....

thanks!

stone-magn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results