shape
carat
color
clarity

Made the Plunge on a 4CTW Bracelet From IDJ after serious consideration

BabyPanda90

Rough_Rock
As previously posted to those who have read,
my fiancé and I had to postpone our wedding date next month to July. As I know when our original wedding date comes, it will be a very emotional day for us. This is even more so for her as she is missing out on her bachelorette party, bridal shower, etc...

We originally agreed on not purchasing each other any gifts as traditionally done so by bride and groom on the wedding day in efforts to utilize the money elsewhere.

With that being said, I don’t think in my heart I could let our original wedding date go by without making it somewhat special for her. So along with other things I plan to do, I wanted to get her a diamond tennis bracelet to give to her next month to wear on our new wedding date.

Through various research, I was looking at the ACA 2CTW from WF and a 3CTW from JA. As cost was a factor in my decision, I was torn between the 2 as the price point was around the same.

But, inside me I could not come to terms with whether I should compensate smaller for higher quality or bigger with still great quality but just hearing about ACA was stuck in my mind.

Reading through various threads I kept seeing IDJ being mentioned. So, I contacted them and received a phone call from Yekutiel.

I explained to him my situation, and through conversation he went above and beyond what my expectations were that I was going to end up purchasing. He showed me a 4CTW 3 Prong F/G SI tennis bracelet and was able to price it for me at around the same price as the above vendors.

I’m writing this to thank price scope for providing me such information and a shout-out for Yekutiel at ID Jewlery for the exceptional experience.

-Nick 83A7A629-D529-4D7D-A5B8-3EA2AE744B9F.jpeg FA15A9B5-0371-4EB5-8817-BC6B66C243D6.jpeg

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
As previously posted to those who have read,
my fiancé and I had to postpone our wedding date next month to July. As I know when our original wedding date comes, it will be a very emotional day for us. This is even more so for her as she is missing out on her bachelorette party, bridal shower, etc...

We originally agreed on not purchasing each other any gifts as traditionally done so by bride and groom on the wedding day in efforts to utilize the money elsewhere.

With that being said, I don’t think in my heart I could let our original wedding date go by without making it somewhat special for her. So along with other things I plan to do, I wanted to get her a diamond tennis bracelet to give to her next month to wear on our new wedding date.

Through various research, I was looking at the ACA 2CTW from WF and a 3CTW from JA. As cost was a factor in my decision, I was torn between the 2 as the price point was around the same.

But, inside me I could not come to terms with whether I should compensate smaller for higher quality or bigger with still great quality but just hearing about ACA was stuck in my mind.

Reading through various threads I kept seeing IDJ being mentioned. So, I contacted them and received a phone call from Yekutiel.

I explained to him my situation, and through conversation he went above and beyond what my expectations were that I was going to end up purchasing. He showed me a 4CTW 3 Prong F/G SI tennis bracelet and was able to price it for me at around the same price as the above vendors.

I’m writing this to thank price scope for providing me such information and a shout-out for Yekutiel at ID Jewlery for the exceptional experience.

-Nick 83A7A629-D529-4D7D-A5B8-3EA2AE744B9F.jpeg FA15A9B5-0371-4EB5-8817-BC6B66C243D6.jpeg

What a sweet gesture you made by gifting her this bracelet. The bracelet is phenomenal for sure, but the loving consideration and thoughtfulness behind it all is even more precious. Your fiancé is very lucky indeed.

Congratulations on your impending nuptials, Nick! All the best to you both❤️

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful, and a wonderful sentiment!!
Congratulations on your engagement, and best wishes in July! ♥️

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bracelet, what a lovely thoughtful gift, congrats on your engagement!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A lovely and thoughtful, and dare I add the word "romantic" to the description of this gift.

And congratulations in advance!

DK :))

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That’s gorgeous! What a sweet idea! She will love it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sweet and thoughtful - she will be thrilled!

syd33

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous bracelet and a very thoughtful gift for your future bride. I am sure it will make a difficult day much easier.

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
You are precious! And she certainly must be. Make it a lifetime of heart gestures like this one, both small and grand. God bless your nuptials in July

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so sweet and I think she will be so touched and thrilled with the bracelet.

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
This is such an adorable and thoughtful gesture! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
. What a wonderful way to mark the day. Every time she looks at her wrist she will think of how thoughtful you are.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Great outcome and I think it's a lovely sentimental gift.

L

lydial

Lovely!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! A lovely gift!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sure she is going to love it! Well done!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow you are very thoughtful. That’s avery beautiful bracelet.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have IDJ bracelet. So pretty!!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She’s going to love it!! All the best for your wedding this summer

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful gift from the heart. And blingtastic in every way ❤️❤️❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet and thoughtful idea to do this for your fiancé. It’s just gorgeous! She will be thrilled!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
How romantic! That's so sweet and thoughtful. And what a beautiful bracelet. She is going to be thrilled!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bracelet is gorgeous, timeless, and very blingy...and YOU are such a thoughtful and loving partner. She is going to really enjoy wearing this classic piece for a lifetime. Kudos to you and please come back to share her reaction so we can all live vicariously through her, lol!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful but even more beautiful is the sentiment behind it. She will surely love it and you even more if that is possible.

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
She is very fortunate, indeed, to have found someone so thoughtful and generous! Oh, and the bracelet is beautiful, also!

KLE

Shiny_Rock
That’s incredibly thoughtful, gorgeous bracelet!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
Awww what a sweet and thoughtful gift! The gesture is the most important aspect, but boy that is a gorgeous bracelet!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful bracelet! You are so thoughtful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its lovely and such a sweet gesture! You really are a jewel!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results