shape
carat
color
clarity

Made some changes with the help of Leon Megé

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Back in 2013 I had a ring made at Leon Megé, where I purchased my 2.01 ct. H VVS2 cushion. I loved the diamond and really loved the setting, but began to think that perhaps a solitaire better suited my diamond. I also felt that the Mon Cheri setting really cried out for a colored stone.

Here is the before, the after (solitaire) and the Mon Cheri with a sapphire that I purchased from Leon.

Rachel and Leon were a pleasure to work with again.

ring1b_1500px.jpg

img_10864.jpg

img_10865.jpg

img_10866.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, what a transformation to the diamond & what stunning rings! The sapphire definitely looks perfect in that setting, and the diamond looks so much bigger alone! Love the double claws :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE THE SOLITAIRE. LOVE. it's amazing.

And the sapphire in the old setting is stunning. What a GREAT choice.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely a great transformation on both rings! The cushion really pops as a solitaire and the sapphire really shows up in the diamond ring. Beautiful!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooo love it especially the blue one! It really makes it stand out!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow, luv 'em both!! :appl: :love:

cheers--Sharon

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats your sapphire ring looks amazing!!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love both the before & after choices, you did not go wrong--your sapphire looks wonderful in it's new home!! :appl: :appl:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Just beautiful! I love Leon's work. Great choice for your old setting! :love: :appl:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pixgirl!!!! I'm so glad you posted this thread!! I adore your cushion!! it's definitely one of my favorites on PS. I totally understand your desire to change to a solitaire. Your stone is definitely the star, and a star it is!! Gorgeous :love: :love: :love:
I love the new iteration of the "old" setting, it's perfect for that lovely sapphire. Win win! Enjoy :appl:

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the kind words and compliments. It's great to know that you all like the new choices as much as I do!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Bonfire! I love it too.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1456263456|3994577 said:
LOVE THE SOLITAIRE. LOVE. it's amazing.

And the sapphire in the old setting is stunning. What a GREAT choice.
Yep! :appl:

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
LOVE your OMB as a solitaire and your sapphire looks perfect in its 'new' setting! Two gorgeous rings!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow, wow!!! Your cushion is perfection as a solitaire and how stunning is the sapphire with the french cuts?!?!? :love: :love: :love:

Gorgeous rings!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Pixgirl :wavey:
I noticed you had reset your beautiful cushion in the old lady hands thread. The elegant shape of your cushion looks fabulous in a solitair setting. Very sophisticated :love:

And I am so glad you have kept your stunning french cut setting and set it with a beautiful sapphire from Leon. You have two amazing ring and they both look so beautiful on you. Please post a lot more photo's of both rings.

What are the specs of your sapphire?

Hope you don't mind that I will now post your transformed french cut ring in the french cut sides thread :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous transformation! Amazingly beautiful rings. :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings, well done! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are lovely! Nice switch up!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I just love your e-ring as a solitaire! What a gorgeous solitaire Leon created for you! Your gorgeous diamond is definitely the star of the show! Using a sapphire with your original setting is just lovely! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to drool over your rings! Would you mind posting a pic of the solitaire's profile please? Lovin those double prongs!

picante27

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Both of your rings are gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:
I love the double claw prongs on your solitaire and your diamond looks perfect in that new setting. I am especially swooning over that sapphire in your french cut setting. It is perfection, congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two beautiful rings!!! :love: I think you made a great decision!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi Acinom - I believe that the sapphire is 2.27 cts.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results