shape
carat
color
clarity

Made a decision...hopefully a good one!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered this setting from Lan.bo4 for my pink/peach spinel. It should arrive tomorrow....what do you think?

l1299d.jpg

l1299b.jpg

peachspinel.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TB:

Good for you for pulling the trigger - it is a beautiful stone and that very pretty mounting will totally flatter its beautiful peachy/pinkness. I wish I could commit and order, but I'm so afraid things won't fit. I've probably read it in another thread, but where is the stone from if you don't mind me asking?

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux said:
TB:

Good for you for pulling the trigger - it is a beautiful stone and that very pretty mounting will totally flatter its beautiful peachy/pinkness. I wish I could commit and order, but I'm so afraid things won't fit. I've probably read it in another thread, but where is the stone from if you don't mind me asking?

minousbijoux

These are the 1st stones I have bought online....and also the first settings.

Here is a link to the spinel and two sapphires that I purchased.

colored-stones/cs-is-bad-on-my-wallet-t147627.html

They were all ebay auctions from gemearth.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I'd say a job very well done :appl: Can't wait to see the finished product :love:

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I also bought this pendant setting for my yellow sapphire...

.58 ct pendant setting.jpg

yellow sapphire.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Taylorbug, your pink/peach spinel is gorgeous and the setting is beautiful. Did you post your own pics of the spinel? I did a quick look and couldn't find them. I'd love to see them!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse said:
Taylorbug, your pink/peach spinel is gorgeous and the setting is beautiful. Did you post your own pics of the spinel? I did a quick look and couldn't find them. I'd love to see them!

baby nurse...I didn't post my pics. I tried several times, but all my pics with my point and shoot camera didn't do the stones justice. I think my next investment is going to be a new camera. LOL I will try to post pics of the stones loose and set asap! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results