shape
carat
color
clarity

MA get together...so much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
This is Dia''s ring on my index finger accompanied by her 4-stone journey-style pendant. I think the bottom stone is somewhere around 2.5-3 ct? She''ll have to chime in with the specs.....I was too focused on the photos to get it all down!

12-29-07 diajewels1.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
This is a shot of her ring and the pendant again.

12-29-07 Diajewels2.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a final shot of the group stuff.

I didn''t get any shots of Kate''s ring because I''d gotten so many previously (I was with her when she bought the stone), so I''ll have to dig a bit for the pics I have of her stone.

I''ll also add a few pics to this thread in a little while of the earrings jackets I brought.....we ran out of good light to photograph them at hte restaurant, so i did it when I got home. I''ll add those in a little bit.

Hope everyone enjoyed the show.....I know WE sure did!

Thanks again gals for a lovely day!

groupshot3.jpg

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OH. MY. GAWD!!!! Im jelly! Sounds like a GTG that was a resounding success!!!

Lovely photos too!! Drool....

Thanks for posting!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you ladies had so much fun! And, I''m SOO glad about this SMTR session! YOWZA! I can''t imagine the fire being thrown around at that table. Simply stunning! Great photos, Alj!!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2007 9:13:04 PM
Author: aljdewey
Here is the emerald cut next to another ring of Diamante''s with emeralds and diamonds? Diamante, is that right?

Yes, it is emeralds and diamonds. The diamonds are D FL and the emeralds are of similar quality [for emeralds, that is]. It has about 2.75ish carats of each. The piece is from Sabbadini in Milano.

And the RB is an F.

BTW, Alj, I want to thank you for taking such great pics of my pieces. Can you make me look as good? LOL!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
And, I have to reiterate, all the ladies are so sweet and it was great to meet them! The pieces they brought with them are absolutely breathtaking!

KTice - I am still coveting your channel set bands!!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
WOW- what stunning stones!

So glad to hear that the GTG was a hit
36.gif

Alj- your photog skills are to die for!!! Wanna come out to L.A for our GTG on the 12th and capture our baubles on camera?? please!!!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2007 9:28:34 PM
NELady, to be honest, nearly all the stones were dirty despite what I''m sure were thorough baths this morning!

It''s hard to stay clean with such a molest-fest going on! LOL

I know I bathed mine! I guess I need to do a better job next time!!! Maybe we need to bathe them and then immediately put them under glass in a vacuum? LOL! I think I need to get one of those Sharper Image ultrasonics that are on sale now!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
And . . . those sapphire bezels are TDF! How did I miss them? I know, you didn''t want me to see them because you thought I might walk off with them! They are gorgeous!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Damn. ..... KNEW I was forgetting something!

For you, Diamante........the pic of the stacking bands

12-29-07 stack rings.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2007 10:23:36 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
WOW- what stunning stones!

So glad to hear that the GTG was a hit
36.gif

Alj- your photog skills are to die for!!! Wanna come out to L.A for our GTG on the 12th and capture our baubles on camera?? please!!!
You have NO idea how much I''d love to! LOL

If I had the freq. flyer miles, I''d be there in a HEARTBEAT! As it was, I was all ready to drive 4 hours to NYC tomorrow for a GTG, but it was canceled.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2007 10:32:41 PM
Damn. ..... KNEW I was forgetting something!

For you, Diamante........the pic of the stacking bands

Thanks. I'll have to show DH. Boy, my finger looks scrawny!!! LOL! [nevermind that the finger is a 4 and the bands are an 8!]

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Sounds liks you all had a lot of fun! Gorgeous rings! Alj, great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I AM SO PISSED I MISSED IT!!!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

As soon as I get a new car I''m organizing another GTG
27.gif

In mourning of not meeting you all today, I went out and got a manicure. So here''s my bling, which was so unfairly left our. I really wanted someone to get good pictures of my Tag too because I''ve NEVER taken a good one of it! Oh well.

2.gif

boohoonails.JPG

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It looks like you guys had a blast!!! The bling fest is fantastic! Al, what a fabulous photographer you are! What kind of camera are you using???

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
All that lovely bling! I think I''m getting the vapors
3.gif
It sounds as if your GTG was a blast. Alj, I don''t know how you take those photos, but they are terrific!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2007 11:01:30 PM
Author: Miranda
It looks like you guys had a blast!!! The bling fest is fantastic! Al, what a fabulous photographer you are! What kind of camera are you using???
Miranda, it''s the Canon SD850 IS. Only about $250 or so right now at the big box stores, and it''s SO worth it!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks like you gals had a BLAST....so awesome to see all the wonderful pictures of the bling!!! hudson, your ring looks fantastic in those pictures, i felt like i was seeing it for the first time! and therube, yours is amazing too. NICE arrows there nytemist!

alj''s photography is quite the belle of the ball!

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
wow!!! all the pieces are fabulous and stunning. i''m drooling all over my PC now. Im was so bummed i couldnt make it and after seeing all the eyecandy im even more bummed out. ohhh well hopefully on the next gtg.
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW--what a fabulous bunch of bling! It sounds like you ladies had a wonderful time!

And thanks to Al for posting those great pics.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Something shiny, Skippy, Hearting Diamonds, Charger, Snlee, Miranda, Rising Sun, and Mara....thanks for all the kudos on the photos!

Photography is a hobby I love, and it gets that much better when combined with something else I love: jewelry!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
EEK! So many beautiful rings! WOW! Alj, you have MAD SKILLZ as a photographer! Seriously, I think you should be a professional!

It sounds like you all had SOOOO much fun! I''m so jealous!

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Thanks for the pics. Everyone has beautiful bling. I''ve met and seen Dias in person and they are just so beautiful it is impossible to describe. Thanks again for sharing. Sorry I had to miss it.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings everyone!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
These pics are amazing!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif
Sounds like you ladies had a blast!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowza wow wow. I think it looks like everyone enjoyed themselves immensely! I would love to have been there!! Gorgeous bling, one and all!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Holy Smokes Batman *DROOOLS* I am completely in love with everyones ones sparklies :)

Looks like you guys had a fantastic time :) If I am ever on that side of the world I am the next one :)

Alj you take the most amazing photo''s

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great rings girls!! Glad you all had fun-wish I could have gone!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Sounds like a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results