shape
carat
color
clarity

"M" is for my pendant....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
My Julia Kay Taylor custom bezel pendant is finally here!!! Julia has a long queue of PS customers so I had to wait my turn...but it was worth the wait because her bezel work is just beautiful.

The diamond is 0.5 carat, M, SI1 and surrounded by an inner 18K YG bezel and argentium silver external bezel. The chain is also argentium silver adjustable to 16", 17" and 18".

It''s a very light pendant/necklace and feels like you''re not wearing anything...very different from wearing my regular necklaces.

Without further ado, here are shots courtesy of Julia (she''s a better photographer than me!)

maria7 (400 x 317).jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Another shot...

maria2.JPG

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Another shot...

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, the pic didn''t attach.

maria4.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Initially, I was worried that the bezel would be too big but it''s actually quite delicate...here is how it looks on the neck.

IMG_2587 (684 x 912).jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Yikes, that was huge and not at all delicate. Hopefully, this is better.

IMG_2587 (300 x 400).jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that design, I had her make it for my peridot a while back... Its gorgeous! Showcases your diamond beautifully Dia!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dia, it''s beautiful and looks great on your neck!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 12:01:44 PM
Author: D&T
Love that design, I had her make it for my peridot a while back... Its gorgeous! Showcases your diamond beautifully Dia!

Yes, that''s the pic she showed me. Initially, Julia was going to add some additional details but I wanted to keep it simple.

I remember how vividly green and beautiful the pendant was but did you ever post a neck shot? Would love to see one.

It''s strange to wear a necklace that doesn''t feel like it''s there, KWIM?

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, MC, Michelle!

JKT did not disappoint and her charges are very reasonable especially for the quality of her work.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
oh wow!!! THat looks so nice!!! Very dainty and feminine!!! Gorgeous work she does.........

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/11/2009 12:10:21 PM
Author: DiaDiva

Yes, that''s the pic she showed me. Initially, Julia was going to add some additional details but I wanted to keep it simple.

I remember how vividly green and beautiful the pendant was but did you ever post a neck shot? Would love to see one.

hehee... I had her make it all in gold and my peridot was a bit bigger than my normal stones so everything kinda expanded to about 12mm or so wide not usually my dainty jewelry (but I"m waiting to get the snake chain from her as well to put my peridot on it)
6.gif
it''s actually my favorite pendant so far
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/concave-peridot-bezel-pendant.120697/

But I love the argentine silver - and kinda wished I had thought about silver as I was only thinking gold. Yours looks Gorgeous!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 12:38:00 PM
Date: 9/11/2009 12:10:21 PM

Author: DiaDiva

hehee... I had her make it all in gold and my peridot was a bit bigger than my normal stones so everything kinda expanded to about 12mm or so wide not usually my dainty jewelry (but I''m waiting to get the snake chain from her as well to put my peridot on it)
6.gif
it''s actually my favorite pendant so far

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/concave-peridot-bezel-pendant.120697/

But I love the argentine silver - and kinda wished I had thought about silver as I was only thinking gold. Yours looks Gorgeous!

Well, your pendant is gorgeous in YG and you can always use argentium for another project
2.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 12:20:05 PM
Author: Amethyste
oh wow!!! THat looks so nice!!! Very dainty and feminine!!! Gorgeous work she does.........

Thanks, Ame. That''s the M diamond that I got from Pinkbow. It''s such a pretty stone and although I see some warmth, it looks so white after being set.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it! can you slip your chain into the bezel in different ways so it hangs more ''on'' the chain or does it flip if you do that?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Oooo, I love that--so pretty on your pretty neck!

Isn''t Julia the best!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 12:43:32 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
I like it! can you slip your chain into the bezel in different ways so it hangs more ''on'' the chain or does it flip if you do that?

Thanks, Cehra.

Yes, I can actually switch to another chain - I''ll take a pic of the pendant with my DBTY lookalike necklace later.

And no, it doesn''t flip because of the way it''s constructed. Will take a shot of the back of the pendant for you later.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Tacori.

Thanks, Glitterata - Julia is so nice to work with...that must be why she has a looooooong queue of PS customers. I love love love the ring that she made for you. I also adore warm stones these days - they have so much personality!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful on you! Gorgeous design.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!!!!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a great design! It looks beautiful on you.

I''m intrigued to see how argentium silver is catching on - I hope this is the beginning of a strong trend.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooo
30.gif
30.gif
very very pretty!

-A

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say, that looks absolutely beautiful around your neck! I really, really like this alot, the setting showcases the diamond beautifully...I also like that it is a style that can be worn everyday, and goes with any kind of outfit...it is so lovely!!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Such a pretty pendant
30.gif

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE it! We need a Show Me Your JKT thread. I''d love to see a thread will all her stuff in it. I''m currently in line and waiting on designs. :)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, I almost regret introducing JKT on Pricescope, the line is getting so long!! Hehe, just kidding, I love seeing talented people do their thing!

And I love the neck shots of that pendant, it''s fantastic!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I like the use of silver and gold.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
It''s really lovely -- definitely a style you can wear everyday. The gold bezel looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results