shape
carat
color
clarity

M is for mMmm.. (3.73 M VVS1 OEC from GOG)

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Great shots, too! Gorgeous diamond!!! And I'm sure SN Queens will make something gorgeous, their stuff is beautiful!!! :)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
The picture in the macaroons is to die for delish! Wow!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Titan, WebDiva and Rosebloom!

Okay, does anyone else other than Enerchi see everything in my thread bolded? It *was* underlined for me, before, too, but I'm not seeing it anymore. I also noticed the cursor is different on my page, and if I click *anywhere* in the text, it brings me to another thread from years ago…..

I flagged this to the moderators, and Ella responded saying she doesn't see anything wrong? She suggested I log out and back in.. and I did that. :confused: It's still weird? And it's not doing it to anyone else's thread, for me.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw the first 8 or 9 posts were in bold font, and then the rest are not. Weird.

ETA: Okay, now this is really odd, everything appears in bold now. :wacko:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1340519436|3222718 said:
I saw the first 8 or 9 posts were in bold font, and then the rest are not. Weird.

ETA: Okay, now this is really odd, everything appears in bold now. :wacko:

Oh, phew! I was thinking I had a virus or something! As long as I'm not crazy! :bigsmile:

If you click on the text of anyone's bolded text.. does it link you to another thread? If I click *anywhere*, I get linked to a thread from 2003! This one in particular: https://www.pricescope.com/forum/rockytalky/looking-for-0-8ct-f-vvs1-around-4500-t6411.html. Soooo weird!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
The text has changed every time I've visited the thread! When I responded, it was everyone before me who had bolded AND underlined text. But mine showed normal. When I came back later, mine was bolded and underlined as well, but there were some who posted after me that were normal. Then a bit later, they were all normal EXCEPT your very first post, M. And now, they're all bolded and underlined, every single one.

And yes, all of the underlining of text comes up as a link to the thread you posted.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Color me puzzled.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Text, pics, and everything looks fine on my comp.

What an amazing stone and a great story. Congrats on finding this beauty!

Also, thanks for that interesting info on Chinese culture. How cool that you were able to find the perfect stone (with the perfect spread :naughty: ) and with the right numbers!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great photo shoot, and mmmmmmmmarvelous stone! :love: :love: :love:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GemFever|1340549078|3222806 said:
Text, pics, and everything looks fine on my comp.

What an amazing stone and a great story. Congrats on finding this beauty!

Also, thanks for that interesting info on Chinese culture. How cool that you were able to find the perfect stone (with the perfect spread :naughty: ) and with the right numbers!

It's normal now, yay!!! Let's hope it stays this way ;-) I was getting annoyed that I kept accidentally clicking then linking to another thread!

Thanks for the compliment :) our whole union will be super mixed in cultures. I'm Italian, German and Chinese, and he's middle eastern. I have no idea how I'll pull off a super diverse wedding and incorporate so many different traditions! Lol!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
justginger|1340521663|3222724 said:
The text has changed every time I've visited the thread! When I responded, it was everyone before me who had bolded AND underlined text. But mine showed normal. When I came back later, mine was bolded and underlined as well, but there were some who posted after me that were normal. Then a bit later, they were all normal EXCEPT your very first post, M. And now, they're all bolded and underlined, every single one.

And yes, all of the underlining of text comes up as a link to the thread you posted.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Color me puzzled.

I'm so glad it's now fixed and that I wasn't just imagining things ;-)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NKOTB|1340550802|3222812 said:
Great photo shoot, and mmmmmmmmarvelous stone! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you ^___^

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks so amazing M..!! It makes me think my 9.5mm is SMALL. :lol: You know you need to get some macro shots of that thing though right? RIGHT? :naughty: I want to see that yummy faceting pattern up close!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara|1340555992|3222856 said:
Looks so amazing M..!! It makes me think my 9.5mm is SMALL. :lol: You know you need to get some macro shots of that thing though right? RIGHT? :naughty: I want to see that yummy faceting pattern up close!

:( those shots were the best I can get. SO so brilliantly lost track of where he placed his zoom/macro lens? Whatever it's called. I think I have to buy a cheapy point and shoot digicam. Any recs?

And nonsense! 9.5 is just a hair smaller. Your fingers are so much tinier, it looks much bigger on you than mine does on me! I need finger lipo!! Lol

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1340560513|3222885 said:
I need finger lipo!! Lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you find someone to do it, I''m in need of some major finger lipo too! When I saw the pictures Erica sent me, I was jealous of how big my ring looked on her! Darn size 8 fingers dwarfing everything. :angryfire:

Thst being said, I am pretty sure your 10 mm OEC in a halo is going to look amazingly large on your finger-no lipo needed!

What a beautiful stone! :love:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
armywife13|1340575514|3222942 said:
I need finger lipo!! Lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you find someone to do it, I''m in need of some major finger lipo too! When I saw the pictures Erica sent me, I was jealous of how big my ring looked on her! Darn size 8 fingers dwarfing everything. :angryfire:

Thst being said, I am pretty sure your 10 mm OEC in a halo is going to look amazingly large on your finger-no lipo needed!

LOL!!! Can you imagine? I was reading about how brides are now getting N-G tubes down their noses to diet, and getting botox in their armpits to prevent sweating on their big day. I am pretty darn sure there are people getting lipo on their fingers!!! LOL! Hell, I'm waxing the little fuzzies on mine so they don't look disgusting in my handshots!

But that's totally why I'm getting it in a tilted halo. I want it tilted so it isn't face up THAT big.. ish.. and saucer-like. But I still need some extra oomph and sparkle. Cover up these fingers!! My fingers dwarf everything too :angryfire:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
whatamiwithoutapurpose|1340588224|3223039 said:
What a beautiful stone! :love:

Thank you!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
SQUEEE!!! L :love: VE!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I'm so so so so glad that everything worked out! It really was like this stone was *meant* to be yours. I couldn't be happier for you dear! And I'm SOOO excited to see the final piece! Your design ideas are fab! It's going to be amazing!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
audball|1340678079|3223632 said:
SQUEEE!!! L :love: VE!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I'm so so so so glad that everything worked out! It really was like this stone was *meant* to be yours. I couldn't be happier for you dear! And I'm SOOO excited to see the final piece! Your design ideas are fab! It's going to be amazing!!!

Awwww, thanks love for finding her for me!!!! :wavey: :wavey: *E-hugs*

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE it and great photos! It looks very white in the pictures, a GIA M is a really nice color -- can look so white and also so warm.

:( those shots were the best I can get. SO so brilliantly lost track of where he placed his zoom/macro lens? Whatever it's called. I think I have to buy a cheapy point and shoot digicam. Any recs?/quote]

I only use a cheapy point and shoot! It will have a macro mode, a little flower icon. Click that and then get within about 6-8 inches of the stone. Then crop the picture more once you load it in the computer so the WHOLE image is just diamond. VOILA great macro photos.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Amazing stone! I cannot wait to see her in the new home. :love:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!

Ps. I would be so scared to do a photoshoot with an unset diamond that stunning!

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
I am still drooling over your huuuuge beauty, I can't wait to see the finished version!! :love:

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
It's sooooo beautiful, Madelise! I am very excited for you! Can't wait to see her set!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1340726578|3223842 said:
LOVE it and great photos! It looks very white in the pictures, a GIA M is a really nice color -- can look so white and also so warm.

:( those shots were the best I can get. SO so brilliantly lost track of where he placed his zoom/macro lens? Whatever it's called. I think I have to buy a cheapy point and shoot digicam. Any recs?/quote]

I only use a cheapy point and shoot! It will have a macro mode, a little flower icon. Click that and then get within about 6-8 inches of the stone. Then crop the picture more once you load it in the computer so the WHOLE image is just diamond. VOILA great macro photos.

Ooh which cheapy P&S do you use? I might want to find a used one off Amazon or eBay..

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty|1340727538|3223852 said:
Amazing stone! I cannot wait to see her in the new home. :love:

Thanks! :) You know.. we still haven't met up :naughty: I'm always happy for bling-meets!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IndyLady|1340733955|3223923 said:
Gorgeous!!

Ps. I would be so scared to do a photoshoot with an unset diamond that stunning!

Indylady! They're calling for you over on the LIW side!

I was scared, but there were a lot of people around us that would have either nabbed a pickpocket or at least gotten a great description. SO is pretty fit, so I have no doubt he would have made it quite difficult to get away with. +We did a switcheroo. I brought it in in my purse, and put it away in my purse. We secretly moved it to his possession, but I still left with my purse worn cross-body, and held close to me.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phdecorate|1340736960|3223951 said:
I am still drooling over your huuuuge beauty, I can't wait to see the finished version!! :love:

Thanks Ph!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snicklefritz|1340755391|3224106 said:
It's sooooo beautiful, Madelise! I am very excited for you! Can't wait to see her set!

Thank you! :wavey:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this thread?! GORGEOUS!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results