shape
carat
color
clarity

lvnut''s new birthday/christmas jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
I have gotten a few new pieces, but have been too busy and/or lazy to take pics. Portia and BEG encouraged me to post so here''s what I was able to take tonight. Definitely the world''s worst photographer!

First up is my new black and white diamond swirl ring. My husband picked it out because I wear so much black and white and I love it because it is very unique! It has 1.23 carats of white diamonds and 1.07 carats of black diamonds.

blackwhitediamondring.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Side view - sorry it''s so blurry!

blackwhitediamondside.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Another top view

blackwhitediamondring2.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Another side view. This ring "swirls" quite a bit and really catches the light! I apologize for not cleaning anything before I took the pics.

blackwhiteside2.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Blue-green tourmaline - 2.93 carats with one row of round diamonds surrounded by one row of marquise diamonds 1.25 carats H VS2

bgtourm1.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Really hard to catch the color of the tourmaline

bgtourm2.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock

bgtourm3.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Really trying to catch the color - doing this during the day and in actual sunlight would probably work much better!

bgtourm4.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Definitely not winning any photo contests on this one...

bgtourm5.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
This one shows the color a bit better

bgtourm6.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
This is probably the clearest of them all

bgtourm7.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Pave flower diamond earrings - 4.75 carats - G-H color VS2 clarity. I was lusting after these for a year before I treated myself to them!

paveflowerearring.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Blurry ear shot

paveflowerearshot.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Yellow gold pendant - 4.41 carats - G-H color - VS - SI clarity. Absolutely gorgeous sunburst pattern that I cannot seem to photograph very clearly.

ygdiamondpendant2.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Your new pieces are lovely - congratulations!!
36.gif

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Trying for a clearer shot...

ygdiamondpendant3.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Wow, lvnut, you have a really bold collection:) I especially love the pendant, it is
30.gif

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
This might be the clearest one...

ygdiamondpendant4.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/2/2010 11:32:41 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Your new pieces are lovely - congratulations!!
36.gif
Thanks so much! I really have been enjoying all of them. I have one more pendant to post and I''m not too pleased with the pics, but here goes...

KGIRL5532

Rough_Rock
I loove the white and black diamond combination its stunning! Jealous too!
30.gif

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/2/2010 11:36:02 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo
Wow, lvnut, you have a really bold collection:) I especially love the pendant, it is
30.gif
Thank you! I really like unusual pieces and big as well! One more pendant to come...

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/2/2010 11:38:49 PM
Author: KGIRL5532
I loove the white and black diamond combination its stunning! Jealous too!
30.gif
Thank you so much! I have to tell you that ring was the least expensive of everything and it is so unique and stunning that I get more compliments on that than anything else. I also have a friend who is really, really not interested in jewelry in any way shape or form and she absolutely went nuts over it. Unfortunately, the photos don''t do it justice!

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
I really need to try harder to get better pics of this. 1.69 carat center - J VS2 with double halo totalling .80 ct. H VS1. Interestingly, the first row around the diamond is larger stones than in the outer row and is also rose gold instead of white.

newpendantdouble halo.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty!

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
This is my new pendant next to my wedding ring. I really fell in love with the pendant because it reminded me so much of my ring, but with a much smaller center and the double halo. Not sure why, but in this photo the pendant looks bigger than the ring, but when you put them on top of each other they are exactly the same size millimeter wise.

Thanks so much for looking and maybe I can get better pictures once my husband gets back in town and can help me out!

newpendantnexttoring.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/2/2010 11:47:10 PM
Author: marcyc
Pretty!
Thanks marcyc!

And I love your quote to have fun every day because that''s what I try to do!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
WOW WOW WOW!!! That''s a lot of bling for one thread haha! I was about to rave about the black and white ring, and then I scrolled down to see the rest! Now I don''t know where to start! :) I love them all, but I especially love the black and white ring! I love black diamonds. I also love the marquise halo of the tourmaline ring! You have quite the collection!

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/3/2010 12:38:07 AM
Author: EHR2009
WOW WOW WOW!!! That''s a lot of bling for one thread haha! I was about to rave about the black and white ring, and then I scrolled down to see the rest! Now I don''t know where to start! :) I love them all, but I especially love the black and white ring! I love black diamonds. I also love the marquise halo of the tourmaline ring! You have quite the collection!
Thank you so much! I love black diamonds too, but have looked over the years and find that they don''t always seems as "sparkly" as they should. This one really does sparkle! I''ve actually worn this ring so much, that my husband didn''t even realize that I had worn the tourmaline yet! He really needs to pay more attention!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
lvnut - wow, great pieces. How fun to add to your collection
I wanna see more pics of your ER/wedding ring
6.gif
6.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
wow
30.gif
beautiful...they''re all gorgeous
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results