shape
carat
color
clarity

Luvbug''s Pro Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
these photos are truly beautiful luvbug! Even if it took you 4 dresses, who cares? that dress is amazing!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
luvbug, your photos are positively STUNNING...perhaps because you and your hubby make such a gorgeous couple! And I LOVE your reception dress and shoes with the hair down!!! So lovely!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Oh MY WORD! These are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful wedding! And you! You were stunning. Seriously your dress is gorgeous! In fact, loved everything
30.gif

Congratulations!!!!
36.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Firstly, you''re gorgeous, as was your wedding, and I looooooove your photographer. Secondly, my best friend would have a heart attack over your e-ring.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!Everything was stunning, and you had an AWESOME photog. WOW.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
holy tiny waist!
21.gif
you look so gorgeous in the pictures!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, kas. I am in my last year of law school, but I spend way too much time stalking this site that really should be spent studying! I saw how amazing these pictures were, and they finally pushed me over the edge to officially join this forum. (Maybe in a few months I can change my name to "Unemployed and Failed the Bar" lol)

Luvbug, I know I already gushed once, but I saw your pictures again and they really made me excited for wedding planning. Everything is so stunning
30.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Great pics. Everything looks beautiful (especially your dresses and ring).

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
great pictures! I''m so glad you wore your Mari!!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
such a beautiful wedding!! congrats! and feel free to share more
3.gif
3.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh...your pictures are the best. You had a very talented photographer! You guys make a really
handsome couple. Congrats on your wedding!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, you looked stunning!! Congratulations!
36.gif
35.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing photos! Congratulations Luvbug!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luvbug, your photos are incredible! I love everything about your wedding. Just stunning. Congratulations!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous wedding! Im in love with your venue, especially since I got married there too!!! TH is amazing, we had such a great experience there.....You photos are wonderful, and you and your new hubby make a beautiful couple!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

ps- I even stayed at the same hotel you did ( I can tell from the pics- lol)!!!
2.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
ohh luvbug! you are so beautiful!!

to be honest, when i first saw the 1st photo (the one with the veil) i really thought you were katy perry. you have some side-shots that''s very similar to her! (your more prettier though!)

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/13/2009 11:34:55 AM
Author: luvbug
This is probably my favorite pic
arriving in the vintage rolls-royce
Wow! what an incredible pic.. it could totally be out of a catalog!
Great photog!

Congrats on a "relatively" glitch free wedding! You two look so happy!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Awww ladies....thank you all SO much for so many beautiful comments!!! I really appreciate them. The planning got a little overwhelming for me since I did a good 90% on my own. By the end I kept thinking the big wedding was a mistake, but after living the best day and the awesome party I can''t believe I now say I would do it all again in a heartbeat. Looking at the pictures makes me feel like I''m there all over again and I''m so happy you all love them too!

iloveny - Thank you! I''m so happy with the dress I finally chose, although my mother almost killed me along the way
3.gif
The cake was sooo delicious too!

MakingTheGrade - You''re so sweet, I still can''t believe what a fun day it was. I''m not one that likes much attention so I was really anxious, but with the groom by my side I was totally fine...more than fine actually! The funny face shots are some of my favorites too! Thank you so much for you''re comments, they really made me smile!

Should Be Studying - Thank you so much for coming out of lurkdom to comment! The dress is actually a Marisa. I tried on a minimum of 100 dresses, in three states, over seven months...so I''ve seen a lot. The satin is up there with some of the most expensive dresses I tried. And the beadwork is great it was actually a sash that I had cut and sewn into the dress b/c I didn''t want to cover up the buttons with a bow. We also reworked the dress to make it such a snug mermaid (against the opinion of the seamstress and the owner) but I loved it!

sba771 - Haha you got me! Susan is unbelievably awesome and so sweet! You didn''t creep me out, but did make me laugh out loud...what a small world! I didn''t find her until about May, and it was the same day I was going to book someone else. Photogs were another long search for me. Are you doing e-pics with her? I totally recommend it, we love ours so much. I have a thread on here somewhere with them. Where is your wedding?
I had all of my stationary done by Tessa at evenstarpaperie (you can google it). She gets such an A+ people were calling me about the invitations to gush...even my 92 year old grandpa LOL. And she''s very affordable as far as completely custom pocketfolds go. She designed our chandelier logo just from hearing about the details of the wedding & I used it everywhere! Tell her Annie sent you
2.gif

kas baby - Thanks, we definitely did!

rhbgirl24 - Thank you! I posted the proof quality, but looking at the digital images is much better. Snapfish is gonna get a big order from me soon LOL. I think the red shoes were the biggest hit, people were going crazy over them!

jcrow - Thanks! Yours was one of the first PS weddings I saw. After that I was a hooked lurker! I had your bouquet saved on my comp forever..actually I still do! We were either doing all red flowers or all white. We ended up all white, but yours were my other inspiration
1.gif

Princess_Dreamer - Thank you! We used Susan Stripling, she''s based out of Brooklyn but travels all of the time. She was the best!

Miya03 - The gown was a Marisa. I don''t know the style number and her website was pretty limited. I didn''t even pick it, the owner of the boutique put me in it when I went back to try on my orignal dress with concerns. Here''s the other gown, it was so lovely but didn''t feel like "me" https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-took-the-plunge-my-dress.107961/

violet3 - Thanks
3.gif
It took a long time to find the one!

vc10um - Thank you, it felt so great to take my hair down! My hair/makeup lady did a fantastic job, but she works mostly in TV so all the running around and dancing didn''t fair too well for my updo
11.gif

Thanks happydreams!

Bia - Thanks hon! You make me blush!

doodle - Thanks the wedding turned out just as I imagined and our photographer really captured a lot. She took some other pics of my ring I''ll see if any are PS worthy. That''s all credit due to the hubs, I told him I liked asschers, we looked a little and he did the rest!

FrekeChild - Thank you! I really wanted to wear the blue KS shoes and channel my inner freke, but couldn''t find them and settled on the red. Our photog was really awesome, such a great find. Can''t wait for you''re pics
31.gif

lilyfoot - Haha thanks, I tried to slim down as much as I could since I knew there was going to be no give in that dress!

Should Be Studying - thanks again!

oddoneout - Thank you!

emeraldlover1 - Yay the Mari was fun. Although I should have had it altered. I tried in on at POB a few months before and they said it didn''t need anything. A few pounds later it should have been pulled in a bit, but I only had it on for about an hour. Changed right into sweats for the afterparty
1.gif

lulu66 - Thanks, don''t tempt me! I had trouble picking which ones to post!

tyty333 - Thank you, I''m so happy with them. Really showed off the day

Tuckins1 - Thanks!

ZoeBartlett - Thank you!

Kim N - Thanks, it all came together great. I was so happy with the end result.

Dani - Wohoo I saw your wedding when I was trying to decide on venues, it was so beautiful! TH was so beyond my wildest expectations of awesome (and I''m a little hard to please). If anything went wrong I had no idea, our coordinator was like superwoman! And the food, I know Abigail Kirsch boasts to food but I was still a bit skeptical and they knocked my socks off! and the socks of most of our guests! I''m a little sad we couldn''t take any pictures outside since it was dark and a bit rainy. I''ll just have to look at yours!
The same hotel too! Haha they were actually awesome as well!

cleokizzy - Thank you so much! How sweet are you? I love Katy Perry! I''ve never heard that before, but I''ll definitely take that compliment
2.gif

jaylex - Thank you!

Again, thank you all! You so made my morning!
36.gif

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 8:33:47 AM
Author: luvbug
Awww ladies....thank you all SO much for so many beautiful comments!!! I really appreciate them. The planning got a little overwhelming for me since I did a good 90% on my own. By the end I kept thinking the big wedding was a mistake, but after living the best day and the awesome party I can''t believe I now say I would do it all again in a heartbeat. Looking at the pictures makes me feel like I''m there all over again and I''m so happy you all love them too!

sba771 - Haha you got me! Susan is unbelievably awesome and so sweet! You didn''t creep me out, but did make me laugh out loud...what a small world! I didn''t find her until about May, and it was the same day I was going to book someone else. Photogs were another long search for me. Are you doing e-pics with her? I totally recommend it, we love ours so much. I have a thread on here somewhere with them. Where is your wedding?

I had all of my stationary done by Tessa at evenstarpaperie (you can google it). She gets such an A+ people were calling me about the invitations to gush...even my 92 year old grandpa LOL. And she''s very affordable as far as completely custom pocketfolds go. She designed our chandelier logo just from hearing about the details of the wedding & I used it everywhere! Tell her Annie sent you
2.gif

Again, thank you all! You so made my morning!
36.gif

Oh! I am going to go track down your e-pics thread. I really really want to do e-pics with her, but the glitch is we are living in Germany right now...not sure when we are moving back before the wedding. If we do e-pics I want to do them in Brooklyn Heights because that is where FI and I met and since Susan lives in Brooklyn it would probably be easy enough. I am pushing FI to agree to them. That is funny that you almost booked someone else- I did too- I almost booked her boyfriend as he is a Philadelphia photographer! Our wedding will be at The Please Touch Museum. I am very excited. I am going to give my mom the info for the invites since she is my proxy wedding planner. They are so beautiful, I can understand why everyone gushed over them! Thank you for passing that along!

BTW- I can make the world even smaller, my future SIL is a photographer and has taken some courses with Susan and she commented on Susan''s facebook on the awesome portrait of your husband- apparently they went to high school together! Very small world indeed!

I also second everyone who said post more pictures- they are SO beautiful, you two make an amazingly good looking couple.

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Luvbug, just wanted to stop by and say that I think your wedding photos/dress/style/venue are in the top 4-5 most beautiful that I ever seen. Your dress - my God, it is perfect. I''ve already bought my dress and it is a trumpet style, and I am printing some of your pics off to show the seamstress how I would like it - like you say, a "snug mermaid." It is seriously incredible. You look so happy, your hubby looks so happy, your guests look so happy!
36.gif

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
ooohhhhh my goodness!!! I opened this thread thinking that I was going to see that beautiful Jim Hjelm gown that I love sooo much on you--but I was surprised to see this astoundingly beautiful gown instead! You were a magnificent bride!!! I hope you had as wonderful a time as it looks you did--your photos are gorgeous!!!!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
That dress was totally worth going through three others to find. It looks like it was made for you
30.gif

Your photographs are my absolute favorite on PS. What a great photographer
36.gif

You guys look like you had a blast and that''s what a wedding reception is all about
9.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Amazing beautiful photography. Well, it''s probably easier with such gorgeous subjects!
30.gif

I love the comfy warm feel of the setting. The photos behind the cake, which was a beautiful cake by the way, and the joy that you can see was shared by the family and friends.

You were a knockout in that dress. I won''t comment on how beautiful your hair is, well, because I might sound envious.
17.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
We also had an awesome coordinator- her name is Kathy- maybe you had her too? She was amazing!!!!
I didnt get to posting many photos at all of our wedding here- maybe I will one day:) But we were able to get alot of photos outside, we were very lucky with the weather we had.

I LOVE your pics- your photographer did a really great job!! I adore your ering too....what did you do for a w-band? Need more pics of the bling!!!
2.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
The pictures are fantastic! That is an amazing photog, and what a handsome couple! loved, Loved, LOVED your dress!

I have a question. Those Martinez Valero "Bess" shoes you were going to wear with the short dress, did you ever end up wearing them? I''m just wondering how comfortable they are if they are boogie-worthy?

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
Umm, hel-LO gorgeous!
30.gif
Your photos are absolutely amazing! You and DH are so lucky to have such incredible memories documented, so congrats to you both!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful couple, many congrats!!!! Beautiful wedding!!! Love your dresses!

gls

Shiny_Rock
Amazing! Absolutely amazing!
You looked stunning!
Congrats and may you have a happy life together
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Oh my word!! You looked stunning!! Love the dress!! Your photog definitely did a great job!! You and your hubby are soo cute in all of your photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results