shape
carat
color
clarity

Lunar Eclipse Going On Right Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

youngster

Shiny_Rock
Since it is the biggest rock around, I thought I would remind everyone to take a look out of your window right now! From here in the Pacific Northwest, the eclipse looks spectacular (but it is a very clear night up here.) This is my first post but I''ve been lurking about for weeks picking up great information which I so appreciate! Thanks to all of you regulars for taking the time out to help us newbies.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Darn, I'm still at work! I wanted to see it.

jodstr2

Rough_Rock
thanks for the reminder!
1.gif

we just went outside, it's kinda cloudy here in the south SF bay area but we could kinda see it. will go outside to check again in a few minutes.

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
I'm in the Northeast and I can see it right from my skylight window, amazing! Nature is truly fascinating!

youngster

Shiny_Rock
The total eclipse phase will end at about 8:45pm Pacific time. After that, you will be able to see a partial eclipse again as the Moon gradually leaves the umbral shadow of the earth(per my brother-in-law the astronomer.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results