shape
carat
color
clarity

Lucida VS HEarts on Fire Dream

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

duncan

Rough_Rock
I know my girlfriend likes the Lucida, but I have also been looking at the Hearts on Fire Dream. Does anybody have any feedback they can give me on the difference between these two stones? I am looking at around 2 carrots, f-i color and vs2 or better quality.

Thanks!
twirl.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Duncan,

check out these threads:

you also can do a search on this board to see other posts on this subject.[/u][/u][/u]

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
There was also a post recently entitled 'Hearts On Fire' I think where the poster was looking at the Dream. Personally I have not seen the Lucida but we were considering a Dream diamond and they are amazingly beautiful. I've seen alot of stones in our travels to stores etc...and that one was one of the best. It was however, out of our price range due to the markup. But very beautiful and just as sparkly if not more sparkly than some of the round brilliants I have seen!
2.gif
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results