shape
carat
color
clarity

lucida setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamonded

Rough_Rock
my girl is sold on the lucida tiffany setting. is there anyway to get a similar setting? also has anyone mounted a square radiant cut in this?

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You can only get the exact from T, but there are several supplies making a very close copy. One is Martin Flyer, and I also believe Stuller now makes one too.Good luck, and let me know if you need more names.------------------

Fever

Rough_Rock
Hi there, I have the lucida setting. I just got it last month from my Fiancee and it wasn't from Tiffany's. What I suggest you do is go to the independants. Not the chains like Zales, K Jewellers, etc. They don't usually do any cusotm work. But a lot of the europen guys will do it custom from a photo or magazine clipping and give you the price up front. Also, if your fiancee likes the platinum look, you can save yourself about $500 to $1000 canadian by having it set in white gold. Just make sure that he errodium plates it. Looks the same, costs less.

Pimp

Rough_Rock
Isn't the D. Vatche X-Prong the same as the Lucida? Or maybe just similar to another Tiffany setting? Maybe check it out??

www.dvatche.com

manhattan01

Rough_Rock
D'Vatche makes the Lucida rings for Tiffany and it's the same design as their X-prong. If you want the Lucida setting, go with the D'Vatche. It'll run you about $1000 US for the platinum.

If you want, you COULD also take the design to a custom jeweller and they should be able to make you one...though I doubt it will look identical to the original.

sw.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results