shape
carat
color
clarity

lucere vs. round brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aliciamt7

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

You guys are a wealth of information, I''ve been following these boards for months now (although I don''t really post too often). I''ve been looking at pictures of the Lucere diamond, and I''m really starting to love it! I was just wondering, since vendors on here can''t give inventory info or exact price info on the internet, is it possible to say if the average price for a Lucere is more or less than a round brilliant with similar specs? I''ve always thought I wanted a round brilliant, but I''m loving the Lucere''s. Thanks all!

Alicia

Charmed

Shiny_Rock
The lucere, from my understanding, is comparable to the same cut, color, clarity of a round brilliant. Our jeweler is a vendor for Cut by Gauge and quoted us the same as purchasing any diamond, price varies according to cut and quality. I hope this helps. I absolutely love the lucere as well!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful!!!!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
if I remember correctly, Garry mentioned that about 1/3 of Lucere diamonds he checked actually looked very good with ideal-scope, which is very good for fancy shaped diamonds

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
More... Significantly more... The selling price is strongly "recommended" by the manufacturer.

baloo

Rough_Rock
I was looking at Lucere diamnonds as well. My girlfriend has always loved the Tiffany Lucida show it was an obvious choice. After a bit of looking around I decided the Lucere with an Xprong setting smacked too much of "poor mans Tiffany" despite it most likely being a better diamond.

I went searching for something different, but not too different as she doesn't like rounds. I ended up concentrating on the Regent cut. You can check them out at good old gold's website. They aren't as busy as a square princess yet have the same sort of elegance that the Lucere has.

aliciamt7

Rough_Rock
thank you all for your opinions! I'm keeping my options open but will still continue to look at them--they're so beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results