shape
carat
color
clarity

LTF's wedding day - pro pictures!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
LtlFirecracker|1289015815|2756576 said:
lulu66: Thank you very much. I found the pillow on Etsy from a vendor called idotakeu http://www.etsy.com/shop/idotakeu?ref=seller_info. The one she had in stock did not go with my colors, so I asked her to to make one. She cut the pattern out 3 times in different colors and had me choose before she sewed them. She was wonderful.

Laila619: Thank you

Autumnovember: Thank you as well

Yessie: Thank you, I am so happy about my photographer. I would not have found her if it had not been for PS. Gypsy got married in the same area, and recommended me her photographer. Well she was booked, but recommended Julie to me. I had done several internet searches and had not come across her name. I saw her pics and fell in love. She is so much fun, and she kept telling us to go to our cocktail hour and than said..."actually, can you just stand right here for a few minutes..."

rosetta: thank you

Bleed Burnt Orange: Thank you...all these nice comments are so flattering, I don't know what to say. BTW - do you live in Austin? That your aviator looks like their team.

MagsyMay: Thanks. The clouds were wonderful, but caused me lots of anxiety. The 10 day forcast predicted 20% chance of rain, than it went up to rain likely in the evening :errrr: . Than about 3 days before there was supposed to be no rain, and on the day of it was back to 20% rain. The clouds were really dark in the morning and I was sweating bullets, but than the wind came and they blew to the pretty white ones that showed up in our photos. Than it rained the next day (and it hardly ever rains in this area), but I was happy it skipped my wedding day.

princessplease: Thank you!

calibali: Thank you very much.

I wish I lived in Austin. I went to UT. I'm a Longhorn for life now! :)

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Bleed Burnt Orange|1289234392|2758370 said:
I wish I lived in Austin. I went to UT. I'm a Longhorn for life now! :)

I live in a small town a few hours from there. I have been there about 4 times. LOVE that city.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
LTF, I must say, you have one of my most favorite PS gowns. You looked positively stunning and radiant! And I swoon over the use of colour in your wedding! Everything is just bright, but not overwhelmingly so, and coordinated, but not overly fussy. Fabulous!

Congratulations to you and Mr. LTF! :appl:

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
What beautiful pictures! Everything looks so lovely, and you and your husband look quite happy as well. Thanks for sharing!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
vc10um|1289310793|2759055 said:
LTF, I must say, you have one of my most favorite PS gowns. You looked positively stunning and radiant! And I swoon over the use of colour in your wedding! Everything is just bright, but not overwhelmingly so, and coordinated, but not overly fussy. Fabulous!

Congratulations to you and Mr. LTF! :appl:

Wow, what fabulous complements, thank you.

I told my florist that I wanted things to coordinate, but that I hated the "matchy matchy" look. So she had a few different arrangements that she alternated between the tables. I also upgraded the linens on the head table, but used the standard linens on the regular tables (for budget purposes). The different grades of linens resulted in slightly different colors. But I just made sure each color I picked coordinated with the swatches of my BM's dresses, and figured they should all mesh together.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
AustenNut|1289323578|2759188 said:
What beautiful pictures! Everything looks so lovely, and you and your husband look quite happy as well. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely Beautiful!! So stunning, congratulations. :))

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
hawaiianorangetree|1289653015|2764243 said:
Absolutely Beautiful!! So stunning, congratulations. :))

Thank you very much HOT.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ltl, oh my goodness - that last photo of you is simply iconic! It will be emblazoned upon my brain every time I see you post from now on. Just a gorgeous wedding and you are absolutely beautiful!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
LTF, what awesome photos! Congrats!!! You looked gorgeous!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
LaurenThePartier|1289794235|2766278 said:
Ltl, oh my goodness - that last photo of you is simply iconic! It will be emblazoned upon my brain every time I see you post from now on. Just a gorgeous wedding and you are absolutely beautiful!

Thank you very much! What a great way to be remembered. I looked far different than my normal life look.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
lucyandroger|1289831917|2766538 said:
LTF, what awesome photos! Congrats!!! You looked gorgeous!

Thanks, I love the photos. I have to figure out my photo album.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ltl I just adore your photos! You looked stuning and your DH ain't too shabby either 8) I can see why you loved your photographer, those images are priceless. Is your hubby in medicine as well?

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1289878618|2767703 said:
Ltl I just adore your photos! You looked stuning and your DH ain't too shabby either 8) I can see why you loved your photographer, those images are priceless. Is your hubby in medicine as well?

Thank you very much.

Nope, he knew very little about medicine before he met me. He has an MBA and does marketing for high tech companies.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
LtlFirecracker|1288924012|2755485 said:
One more picture....I almost lost my veil on this one.

wow.... I LOVE this pic!

diamondbuggy

Shiny_Rock
LTF, gorgeous photos! And you look stunning! Congrats! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
LtlFirecracker|1288920184|2755438 said:
Some pics of our ceremony site before all the guests show up, the FG and ring bearer, and the programs, one of my few DYI projects.

Love the bright colors you brought in even though you essentially had Black & White theme! I am doing black and white with bright summer spray flowers and I love the punches of bright colors paired with the simple, sleek black and white.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Such pretty photos, LTF! You look stunning, as does the scenery. Very best of wishes to you!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Stunning pics LFC! Great photog too, congrats! :appl:

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Amy's bling - thanks. That was a fun pic to take, the pics I put up may look like a black/white theme, but there was not a lot of black in the wedding other than the tuxes. Dark purple/eggplant was the main color, and than I used punches of blue, green, ivory, and silver throughout. The purple was a nice contrast to the greenery of the winery. The BM's dresses were a dark eggplant color. They all requested the dress be a darker color (vs a pastel). My DH's tux was custom made many years ago. He wanted to wear his classic black tux with no color, including in his boutonniere. That is all he asked for, and it was his wedding too so he got it. My florist wanted all the flowers to match, and was not thrilled with the lack of color in my DH's boutonniere, but she did it.

However, my matron of honor did a black/white wedding with punches of color in the reception and it was fabulous. I am sure yours will be beautiful too.

diamondbuggy and fiery -thank you

kittybean - thank you. The scenery was breathtaking, it looks so much better in person.

sunnyd - thanks. Can't say enough nice things about the photographer.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful wedding. I love your hair; I love your cake; I love your dress.

I really like the photo with the two little girls. The punch of blue balances the whole photo. I could see that being hung in a stairwell in your home forever.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Pink Tower|1290397609|2775165 said:
What a beautiful wedding. I love your hair; I love your cake; I love your dress.

I really like the photo with the two little girls. The punch of blue balances the whole photo. I could see that being hung in a stairwell in your home forever.

Thank you. I have so many cute photos of the kids. They really enjoyed being part of the wedding, and I hear they are still talking about it. That dress actually ended up working very well. I was a bit nervous doing a different color for the FG dress, but now I am glad I did.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Dayum, you guys are a good looking couple! And I love that area. I was wondering if it was Santa Rosa or nearby. I have family up there. Just a gorgeous venue. Mazel Tov!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
missydebby|1290518609|2776596 said:
Dayum, you guys are a good looking couple! And I love that area. I was wondering if it was Santa Rosa or nearby. I have family up there. Just a gorgeous venue. Mazel Tov!

Thank you. Yes, the venue is in Santa Rosa. You should check it out if you are up their visiting family. The family who owns the winery are also art collectors and there are lots of sculptures on the property.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results