shape
carat
color
clarity

Lowest prices in san francisco??? Where??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I''m looking for something nice, but simple. Like a .70 carat G color V1 or V2. clarity. What can I expect to pay? And I live in San Francisco. Any ideas of places to look in the city??
Thanks.
-Ms. Casey aka Innerkitten

bling

Shiny_Rock
if you can get it in (resale liscence required), try the san franscisco jewelry mart at the gift center. It is a wholesale jewelry center. Derco is located in their and I have heard good things about it.
Good luck!

Bling
twirl.gif

RoughRider

Rough_Rock
Hi innerkitten,
It is my understanding that you can call Derco Jewelers (415-626-7442) to make an appointment and they will leave a visitors pass for you with the security desk. My friend bought his e-ring there last year and didn't have any problems getting in.
Also, someone else on this forum mentioned that when you call for your appointment, you should tell them what you are looking for so (hopefully) they can have a nice selection for you to look at.
My friend had Derco mail the completed e-ring to him out of state, so there was no sales tax. Someone posted elsewhere that if you take in detailed internet price quotes, they may be willing to lower their price such that with taxes, it will equal the internet price.
Good luck!
2.gif

tim_bay_area

Rough_Rock
i had a very good experience with Joe Escobar diamonds in Campbell. Ask for Erik Carlson

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I have also had good experience with Joe Escobar in Campbell, as well as with Old and New on Union St in the City -- especially if you like the antique style. I don't know how either compare to internet prices -- I bought there pre-Internet. (was there ever such a time?
errrr.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results