shape
carat
color
clarity

Low Profile Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jz27

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for a platinum or palladium engagement ring with tapered baguettes (emerald cut center stone) with a low profile. I saw a lower profile ring of this type at Graff Jewelers but haven''t found one since. Does anyone know dealers or online vendors that have ones like this?

The photo attached is an example of the lower setting but the angle is hard to see. I just don''t want the baguettes and stone mounted too high.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

graff_example.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
O, rly, that is a graff ring?

I saw that exact picture being used by Bidz.com in an ad
20.gif
and I thought it was Leon Mege (same black, reflective surface.) I was wondering where the picture came from.

Anyway, I would go with Leon Mege... his shop turns out excellent pave, but well-done pave settings are getting a little more common. Sometimes, it''s the simplest things, where nothing can hide, that is the hardest to execute nearly flawlessly.

RLG

Shiny_Rock
I second Leon Mege. I asked for my e-ring to sit as low as possible and he did a really nice job. I have an asscher with side traps no pave.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2009 7:07:53 PM
Author: RLG
I second Leon Mege. I asked for my e-ring to sit as low as possible and he did a really nice job. I have an asscher with side traps no pave.
Third.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I think Mark Morell could make that ring beautifully as well.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 4:57:00 AM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 2/19/2009 7:07:53 PM

Author: RLG

Third.

4th, he does set the stones with a nice low profile - low but not to low.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Tiffany version of that design is fairly low - at least in comparison to mine of the same style. The photos of a the MH also look very low and nice.

jz27

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the wonderful suggestions!! I''ve contacted Leon and will hopefully go through him!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results