shape
carat
color
clarity

low on knowledge but high on carat

Gemma10

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,
I am so glad I found this separate forum within pricescope, would love all of your opinions and guidance, I was hoping to go direct to a wholesaler or lab or a really good broker (suggestions welcome) for the following:

1. Round
2. Cut: Ideal
3. Color: H +
4. Carat: 4-4.5
5: Clarity: VS2

I dont see this as an investment, as I do not plan on 'selling it' just 'wearing it' and lab grown to me, now that GIA provides certification is a great option, questions:

1. Recommendations for place to purchase
2. what should my price range be? I have found larger stones less in inventory!!

Thank you PS Family!

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Have you looked around brilliant earth (I don't recommemd them as a vendor) but they have a large selection with pictures of their lab diamonds to get a feel for whats out there.

You should definitley budget min. 25k for those specs. The problem is that there are very few large (4ct +) lab diamonds in the G-H range. Most diamonds are DEF color in that carat range. So that makes them high in price. For a nuce and clean non strainy stone you are looking at 30k. (Which could be worth far less in the near future - I knownyoubknow but I'm just saying so if anybody new reads this).

So it would be good if you could disclose your budget so we can further assist you.

No serious wholesaler will sell you a diamond as a private person :)

Gemma10

Rough_Rock
Hi! Thank you so much for your message, my budget was around 25-30..... I wanted to be realistic with another 6-8k for setting and two Bands...

thank you so much

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and I would look at CleanOrigin, Dnea their prices are mostly better

greencb

Rough_Rock
There's a 4.20 H on Diamond Foundry:

But it's 36k. I think you could get a 20% discount from a DF wholesale partner.

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
I like the clarity on the 4.2 stone. But it looks so much more tinted then a normal H. With Diamond Foundry you also don't have a outsides lab certificate. And that is NOT wholesale pricing (as they claim).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results