shape
carat
color
clarity

Low in polls, Orangie wants to delay election

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t believe that. Sometimes (often) cra* happens. We did not and do not deserve Trump. In my opinion at least.

I am not so sure. I do not want to fight about it, but he got into office legally and the Republicans in the Senate legally blocked his conviction upon impeachment. We have to make changes to the laws to make sure that no autocrat can do what Trump has done again. If we do not acknowledge all the loopholes in our laws that let him put children in cages and let federal agents put citizens in vans without probable cause in Portland we are at fault for allowing it to happen with another president.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not so sure. I do not want to fight about it, but he got into office legally and the Republicans in the Senate legally blocked his conviction upon impeachment. We have to make changes to the laws to make sure that no autocrat can do what Trump has done again. If we do not acknowledge all the loopholes in our laws that let him put children in cages and let federal agents put citizens in vans without probable cause in Portland we are at fault for allowing it to happen with another president.

I do all I can do.

I vote democratic though I’m not a Democrat. I’m an Independent.

I vote democrat to make my vote count as much as it can because I live in a (deep) blue state anyway.

I support causes I believe in and I’m as socially liberal as one can be.

My state(s) voted for Hillary.

And I’m not giving up. No matter who is President next year. But no. I don’t think anybody deserves Trump.

We can agree to disagree. I still ❤️ you @AGBF.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results