• A. Yes

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • B. No

Votes: 32 80.0%

• Total voters

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm loving this look but I think the asking price is a little too much so I need you guys to dissuade me! The ering is mine. The band is what I'm toying with. image_4001.jpg image_4002.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a pretty band and I think it would look great on it's own, but I think it takes too much attention away from your gorgeous ering. I enjoy your threads nala, you liven things up!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not to my taste. Too busy and each ring distracts from the other, so that you can't appreciate either one.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with Junebug and Gypsy.

Each ring on it's own is great, so if you wanted to wear one on each hand, I'd love it. Together, it's too much and not flattering to each style, which are very, very different in feel.

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
I love the look its very now just what a modern young women would choose - some of the PSers seem to be be very traditional not up to much experimentation in my opinion very middle aged tastes - I can say that as I am ancient :naughty:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not like the band-the gaps are too wide which draws the focus to your skin in between the gaps. Not a fan of the rings together either. The diamond pave on the band looks tiny compared to the pave on your ring so it makes the ring look inexpensive. Yes, I am middle aged and traditional.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
KaeKae|1448089774|3952394 said:
I agree with Junebug and Gypsy.

Each ring on it's own is great, so if you wanted to wear one on each hand, I'd love it. Together, it's too much and not flattering to each style, which are very, very different in feel.

I agree with this. For me it is too distracting all together and takes away from each ring especially your ER.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too busy for my liking.

DK :))

alamana

Shiny_Rock
I love the look. Very hip.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think this ring compliments your engagment ring. I think it would look great as a right hand ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results