shape
carat
color
clarity

Loving my Harry Winston cushion pave ering

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!
30.gif
And awesome photos! L*O*V*E it!

How is the setting described, do you know? What are the size of the melee diamonds? How wide is the band? (I am considering a re-set and *NEED* this information, please!!!)
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Thank you!
Lynn

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Angela,

I noticed you have sizing beads in your ring. I''ve noticed a few friends who have done this in the last month or so too. Why are beads used rather than resizing the ring itself? Is it better for the ring, more comfortable, etc.......

I am curious because I am always futzing with keeping my rings sized correctly...they are too tight in the summer, too loose in the winter, so frustrating!

And I just llllooooooveee your Harry Winston. It is beyond gorgeous and I am so happy for you to have a ring like this! Enjoy!

Jeannine

cushionsearcher

Rough_Rock
I just have to say that hands down, your ring is THE most gorgeous ring I have EVER seen. I love cushions and pave set diamonds and now I love the halo as well. Truly such a gorgeous ring!!

Congratulations and enjoy your absolutely stunning ring!

angelainjapan

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 6:37:34 PM
Author: fatafelice
Thanks, Angela! That is really interesting, too, because I think your stone looks much more beautiful than others pics I have seen of that facet structure. If possible, do you think you could post a really close up, straight-on shot? It is such a beautiful stone!
30.gif
Hello again fatafelice,
35.gif

Sorry for my late reply, I just recently returned from a trip. Unfortunately it''s been raining all week in Osaka and I haven''t been able to get a good photo yet. I''ll try again soon for you so keep an eye out!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2006 2:03:56 PM
Author: angelainjapan
Wow, I''m surprised and touched by all of your kind comments. Some of them have left me speechless and all teary! Y''all are just so sweet!
30.gif

I posted half as many pictures (5 or 6) on another message board I''m on (a foreign wives club) and someone complained rather rudely about it being too much! I think I should add this to that thread, ''You know you''re a Pricescoper when....''!
31.gif
They truly have no taste. Your ring is absolutely stunning!!
emlove.gif

angelainjapan

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/6/2006 7:24:13 PM
Author: divergrrl

Why are beads used rather than resizing the ring itself? Is it better for the ring, more comfortable, etc.......

Jeannine
Hello Jeannine, first of all, thanks for the kind comments about my ring! That goes for fatafelice, Lynn B, cushionsearcher and marvel as well. You all really made my day!
36.gif

HW put two small beads in to stop my ring from spinning. It is rather top heavy with the intricate basket and thin band. The beads hold my ring in place wonderfully. They made my ring less than a 1/4 size smaller. It is very comfortable and impossible to notice while I'm wearing it.
1.gif

Here's an interesting article that goes more into detail about sizing beads. I highly recommend you reading it.

http://www.ganoksin.com/borisat/nenam/installing-ring-sizing-beads.htm

angelainjapan

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/4/2006 11:50:12 AM
Author: Lynn B
How is the setting described, do you know? What are the size of the melee diamonds? How wide is the band?
Hello Lynn,
35.gif

My ring is described on the HW website as "The Pave Diamond Setting: A ring that offers an elegant alternative to the Harry Winston solitaire." I am actually not sure of the size of the melee diamonds or the width of the band. Getting my ruler out, I'd say the band is roughly 1mm. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

luv2shop

Rough_Rock
Hello Angela
I love your ring!! It is the perfect setting. I am also shopping for an e-ring and would like to get a HW. Did you receive any discount there? If so, would you mind telling me how much discount you got for your e-ring? thanks so much and that will help me save lots of money!!

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE YOUR RING!
30.gif
30.gif

CONGRATS

angelainjapan

Rough_Rock
Hello luv2shop,
35.gif

I was offered several thousand dollars off the sticker price without asking for it. Tony and Lilly at the Las Vegas HW are wonderful. I recommend you call them at 702-933-7370. I’m sure they can find you a beautiful stone within your budget. Good luck!

luv2shop

Rough_Rock
thanks so much Angela! my ring size is very small as well.... i think about 3.5
1.gif
hope the pave settings will look good on my finger.. i love that setting

albertsuh

Rough_Rock
angelainjapan,

your ring looks awesome, thats the ring i want to get my gf. i just have a couple questions. is that what you get when you buy it from the store or did you customize it, if so, what did you do? also, in what price range was your ring at? thanks a bunch.

al

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results