shape
carat
color
clarity

Lovely new Ceylon from The Natural Sapphire Company

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
How Beautiful! I love NSC. they are fantastic. Great customer service and reliable. Enjoy your new ring and sapphire.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
lainey - is it here yet?
9.gif

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock

Hi Dani,

I am sad to say I had to cancel my order for this ring before I got. Something came up financially at the last minute and I had to decide between this and my princess reset I was already having worked on.

The good news is the stone is still available if anyone else wants to snatch up this little beauty!

39.gif

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Ooohhhh! It is beautiful!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2008 5:22:51 PM
Author: laineybugger

Hi Dani,

I am sad to say I had to cancel my order for this ring before I got. Something came up financially at the last minute and I had to decide between this and my princess reset I was already having worked on.

The good news is the stone is still available if anyone else wants to snatch up this little beauty!

39.gif

Oh no! I''m sorry lainey.
7.gif

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, I look forward to working with them at some point. I am having surgery on Wednesday and will be out of work for 6-8 weeks only getting paid for part of it.. so my little sapphire project will have to wait (for now) :)

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love that delicate blue color. Cutting looks good too! Just remember that we expect pics of the finished product
11.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2008 5:53:37 PM
Thanks, I look forward to working with them at some point. I am having surgery on Wednesday and will be out of work for 6-8 weeks only getting paid for part of it.. so my little sapphire project will have to wait (for now) :)
Lainey

Sending positive affirmations and vibes your way for a successful surgery. Get Well soon!

(does this mean that you''ll be off work and ON PriceScope for 6-8 weeks?)
31.gif

LS

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 8:25:34 AM
Author: LostSapphire

Date: 8/24/2008 5:53:37 PM
Lainey

Sending positive affirmations and vibes your way for a successful surgery. Get Well soon!

(does this mean that you''ll be off work and ON PriceScope for 6-8 weeks?)
31.gif

LS
Ditto here - get well vibes heading your way!

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
HEHE yes pretty much. several weeks of nothing to do! I can''t do much typing, I can''t use my left hand at all.. BUT I can browse and mouse with my right hand allllll day long :) Saving up all the recent posts to have something to do when I am home!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry you had to postpone your ring. I''m sending positive surgery thoughts your way.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results