shape
carat
color
clarity

Love thy Diamond....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Toagee

Rough_Rock
I did alot of research when I was hunting for my diamond on the web. I finally chose an online dealer who quickly helped me find the diamond I was looking for.

In the end, the diamond I purchased wasn't "Perfect" (well, actually it was a radiant so there is no "perfect", but I tried to get as close as I could) But the price was right and it appraised for $1,000 more then I paid for it.

It was by no means perfect as the table was a bit high and the cut was good and it had a tiny reflecting inclusion that was visible from the side. However, it was Stunning! I fell in love with it the moment I got it. I didn't care that the table was a little big and it threw off more white light then rainbows, I didn't care that it had a tiny pinpoint visible from the side. As far as I was concerned at this point, it gave my diamond character (not to mention would help me identify my diamond easily). It was a nice size very bright diamond that I fell in love with, just as I fell in love with my boyfriend who bought it for me for our engagement. After all, he isn't perfect either (and neither am I)!

Moral of my long drawn out story: Don't drive yourself insane trying to find the perfect diamond! Be sure to only purchase what you can afford and what you love. Hopefully, you will be very happy!!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations with your diamond Toagee! :appl:

I like your conclusion :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results