shape
carat
color
clarity

Love the uniqueness of these...

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.3 grams of 14k yellow gold with white gold around the old mine cute bezels. Thoughts on weather I should put them on a leverback or move the post so that they won't lean forward since they are pretty weighty on my ears? old mine cut leaf er2.jpg old mine cut leaf er.jpg 9.3 gram yg mine cut ear.jpg old mine cut leaf er1.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those look amazing! Move the post. Are they supposed to be for two ear holes?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the brushed gold. I'm really starting to love yellow gold again. It is so rich looking. I'm probably of no help on your question since I'm definitely a "dangle" earring girl myself.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings. And while I too am a dangle earrings girl I am not sure if converting them to dangles would make the weight even harder on your ears though...you might be better off with a wide back or converting them to omega clasps which should hold them in place securely and comfortably.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.3 grams of 14k yellow gold with white gold around the old mine cute bezels. Thoughts on weather I should put them on a leverback or move the post so that they won't lean forward since they are pretty weighty on my ears? old mine cut leaf er2.jpg old mine cut leaf er.jpg 9.3 gram yg mine cut ear.jpg old mine cut leaf er1.jpg

Love the texture! I think before you convert them, I would try a jumbo butterfly backing with disc. its the forward weight, and unless you have a snug fit, Leverback would tend to pull forward unless you have a counter weight in the back.
upload_2018-11-29_13-51-44.png or these before physically changing the earrings... so its not permanent:

upload_2018-11-29_13-52-20.png

Good Luck!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those look amazing! Move the post. Are they supposed to be for two ear holes?
They only came with one post but that may be a good idea too. Might be tricky to line up another post exactly to my second holes. :think:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the brushed gold. I'm really starting to love yellow gold again. It is so rich looking. I'm probably of no help on your question since I'm definitely a "dangle" earring girl myself.
I too prefer dangles since they show a little better on my ears!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the texture! I think before you convert them, I would try a jumbo butterfly backing with disc. its the forward weight, and unless you have a snug fit, Leverback would tend to pull forward unless you have a counter weight in the back.
upload_2018-11-29_13-51-44.png or these before physically changing the earrings... so its not permanent:

upload_2018-11-29_13-52-20.png

Good Luck!
Thank you! I know it is hard to see but you can see the jumbo backs on them. I am afraid that the other won't work as my ear lobes are too thick and the backs of those tend to fall of so I worry I would lose the earring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results