shape
carat
color
clarity

Love My New IDJ Tennis Bracelet

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Mr. Charleston had to go to NYC on business last month and a couple of weeks before ordered me the "Classic Tennis Bracelet" from IDJ. He dealt with Louann from IDJ who was wonderful. The first full day there, Mr. C was down on Wall street and we arranged to meet in the afternoon at IDJ. Traffic was horrible so my hubby was late. It was about 92 degrees and very humid but waiting gave me time to really have a good look around the Diamond District.
We both were thrilled and have named her "Carrie" after Sarah Jessica Parker's character in STC. :cheeky:
The specs: 6.45 ctw, SI1, F/G colour, 18K white gold (paid extra to get 18K as regular stock is 14K) and it is 52 rb diamonds, pricescope quality diamonds". Length is 7 inches (the bracelet :cheeky: )
I absolutely love it and cannot say enough good things about IDJ. It was so funny as I got to IDJ first (and I was alone) I went in and introduced myself, Yuketial grabbed my hand and looked over my diamonds (in a nice way).
Highly recommend IDJ :appl: The bracelet is incredibly white and the diamonds are very very sparkly! It is perfect.

We had a great 3 nights in NYC and if you are looking a great centrally located hotel, try The London NYC, it is located on 54th Street between 6 & 7 and is great to walk to Fifth Avenue. The rooms are huge and the views were incredible of Central Park and Hudson River. We went to Top of the Rock and the views from the hotel were almost as good. We had dinner at the Gordon Ramsay Restaurant in the hotel and it was so yummy! I love NYC and cannot wait to go back (and hopefully visit IDJ again :cheeky: )

Okay enough about NYC, on with the bracelet.

I also want to THANK You to all the wonderful people on Pricescope, without you I would have NEVER known about IDJ :appl:

Edited to Add: Yesterday was my first day posting photos - if you want to see other photos I posted "my gold collection" and added to the charm bracelet thread over in the Forum "Jewelery Pieces". I am soooooooooooo NOT computer savy so I am thrilled I actually figured out how to post photos and NOW I feel like I am a real Pricescoper with photos and everthing :appl:

cjg3476.jpg

cjg3524.jpg

cjg3523.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing new piece! :love: Do you have any further distance shots?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh, my favorite tennis bracelet setting! Gorgeous!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: There isn't much that is more fun than a trip to NYC with a little souvenir to bring back!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!!! Congrats on a lovely new piece!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! It looks like the perfect size on you.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
PS now that you've got the hang of posting pictures, I'll hope you'll post the rest of your collection!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it's beautiful!! I've been lusting over bracelets lately. I hung out for days at IDJ in April, but still left with only some rings and earrings.

It looks wonderful on you and I hope you enjoy it forever!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new bracelet too!! :love: It's gorgeous - what a lucky lady, a wonderful trip to New York and new bling! Doesn't get much better!

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Mom2boys, Diamondseeker, Laila619, Rosebloom, Miraclesrule, Marcy and Junebug for all your wonderful and sweet comments.
Mom2boys, the only distance photo I took is a little blurry so I didn't originally attach it (plus it shows my GIGANTIC hands) but since you asked, I will post it :wavey:

carrie3401.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice white color, so glad you enjoyed your visit and took home a souvenir !

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! This is the kind of souvenir more hubbies should be bring home!! Isn't Yekutiel wonderful? Such a sweet man and really enjoys his job and finding the perfect item for a buyer!!

Enjoy!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
An snake made of mini icecubes!! That's what I think of when I see it. Your bracelet is just fabulous!!! You should wear the hell out of that bling... ;-) Congratulations!! :appl: :appl:

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Aprilbaby - Yes, diamonds are the best souvenir :appl:

Enerchi - Oh yes, Yekutiel is a great guy; I still can't pronounce his name properly though but I gave a it a good try when meeting him!

LLJsMom
- Icecube snake! Ha! Love that description.

If anyone is going to NYC it is worth it to stop in Harry Winston's on 5th Avenue.
It is a smaller store and not overrun with mobs of tourists like Tiffany's.
At Harry Winston's there is a $10 million dollar pear diamond ring and a $15 million dollar emerald cut diamond ring. :love:
I can't remember the other specs of either ring and I didn't ask to try them on or take photos but I did ask the price :naughty:
When I am back in NYC hopefully I have the nerve to try them on and take photos :cheeky:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was actually very bold and asked him how to pronounce his name, when we were there in April. The staff all seem to say it a different way, and what it sounds like in my head, wasn't the same as what they were saying!

He said - it rhymes with "You Can Tell" --- ok, that made it easier for me! hope that helps :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Pretty sweet!! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Wow, now that's a bracelet!!! Beautiful :love:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That is beautiful, Charleston! A real stunner! :love:

You're hands don't look big at all, it looks lovely on your wrist. And your pics show how teeny the prongs are. Beautiful pics!

What are you using to keep it clean? Ultrasonic? I need to get something for mine one day, so I'm interested to know.

A gorgeous piece, perfect with shorts or evening gown. :D

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. That is some serious bling.

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
iLander|1387116521|3574623 said:
WOW! That is beautiful, Charleston! A real stunner! :love:

You're hands don't look big at all, it looks lovely on your wrist. And your pics show how teeny the prongs are. Beautiful pics!

What are you using to keep it clean? Ultrasonic? I need to get something for mine one day, so I'm interested to know.

A gorgeous piece, perfect with shorts or evening gown. :D

Canuk-gal, Woofmama, iLander, JLW - thank you everyone for the kind comments. :wavey:

Yes, I bought a Sharper Image ultrasonic (ebay) and I am happy with it.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results