shape
carat
color
clarity

Love my new ACA martinis!

candy

Rough_Rock
I'm finally getting around to posting my diamond studs from Whiteflash - they are fabulous! The earrings are 1.18tcw G VS2 ACAs in platinum martini settings.

I received them three weeks ago and have worn them every day since. They are more beautiful than I could have imagined, and are a great size. Working with WF was a pleasure from start to finish. Victoria was extremely helpful throughout the process, and I was thrilled to have these in my hot little hands within a week of placing the order. Honestly, I was continuously impressed with WF's top notch customer service.

Without further ado:

wf-aca-g-vs2-1.18tcw.jpg

wf-aca-g-vs2-1.18tcw-v2.jpg

wf-aca-g-vs2-1.18tcw-v3.jpg

candy

Rough_Rock
I need to take earshots but, in the meantime, I've done my best to make this image life-sized. Granted, people have different monitor sizes/screen resolutions, so this might not be accurate for everyone. I think they are around 5.4mm in diameter.

wf-aca-g-vs2-life-sized.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are lovely!!

And yes, we need earshots :devil:

Nelly4

Rough_Rock
They are gorgeous by candy. I'd love to see ear shots of them to see what their size looks like.

I recently ordered some from BGD, mine are smaller than yours 0.68ctw (G SI1) Signature H&A 14kt gold martini studs. They should be here Monday. Can't wait!

sunnyam

Rough_Rock
beautiful! :appl:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice. I think that cttw is my ideal, if I ever get studs.

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Those are beautiful studs! I'd love to see shots on your ears!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! They look sparkly and beautiful. Please post ear shots!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! Enjoy!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
EAR SHOTS! EAR SHOT! EAR SHOT! We all would love to see some ear shots of those gorgeous studs. They look so yummy! :naughty:

candy

Rough_Rock
OK, ear shots, as requested! I tried my best to make these life sized.

wf-aca-earshot1.jpg

wf-aca-earshot2.jpg

candy

Rough_Rock
And just for fun, a photo of the studs with my Signed Pieces 11 stone 1.17tcw band which has F/G ideal cut diamonds and a width of 3.3mm.

ACAstudsSPband.jpg

candy

Rough_Rock
Dreamer, I think these are my perfect size as well, although I could probably go up to .75 or 1 ct each. I made sure to order something with an upgrade policy, just in case. :Up_to_something:

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Your earrings and band look delicious :lickout:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Those are scrumptious!!!

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
candy|1290188477|2773015 said:
And just for fun, a photo of the studs with my Signed Pieces 11 stone 1.17tcw band which has F/G ideal cut diamonds and a width of 3.3mm.

:appl: Congrats!!! Your earrings are beautiful !!! ;-)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just chatting to Renee (from Whiteflash) today about diamond studs. I was saying I would need to start off small but upgrade as I go. Ideally I would love half a carat per ear.. or maybe even .75 :naughty:

Yours are gorgeous! And I love your diamond band too. I bet you just sparkle all over the place! :appl:

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! They look fantastic on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results