shape
carat
color
clarity

Losing My Mind Looking For LCD

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! I'm diving into the LCD world. I really want a round 1.6 - 1.8 ct solitaire. I've read every freaking thread and am trying to narrow things down. I'm mainly looking at Adiamor and b2c, as I don't want to pay for a name brand. I search with the "ideal" parameters, then get hundreds of stones. I think I'm slowly going crazy. Or maybe I'm already there. I can't tell. :lol-2:

My minimum: 7.5mm, VS1, H, lab report req'd, plus the ideal cut ranges. I'm trying to keep the stone at $1000 max, if possible.

What should I be looking for in the pictures and video? If anyone is bored and wants to help, please do!

Thank you! :kiss2:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about this one?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you like it, be sure to put it on hold, as lurkers often snatch up recommended stones.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your help! I tried to put it on hold, but couldn't reach anyone. In the meantime, I've been perusing all the sites trying to learn, while drooling!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, color me clueless! I already have a diamond in that size. :wall: I decided to measure my diamond to compare it to what I'm looking for, and it's 7.6mm. I now have nothing on hold, and am back to the search. I'm mildly annoyed with myself.

I'm now looking for a 2 -2.25 ct stone. The hunt continues....

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Well, color me clueless! I already have a diamond in that size. :wall: I decided to measure my diamond to compare it to what I'm looking for, and it's 7.6mm. I now have nothing on hold, and am back to the search. I'm mildly annoyed with myself.

I'm now looking for a 2 -2.25 ct stone. The hunt continues....

You online and ready to put a diamond on hold (or just buy it)?
..it's just a smidge more carat weight than your new max, but I think it'll be worth it for just under $1000.
Without revealing too much, it's G-H color and VS1+ clarity.

Screenshot_20231229-222238-788.png

Screenshot_20231229-222303-080.png

Screenshot_20231229-222148-137.png

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
@DejaWiz I am! I guess I'd need to buy, since no one can hold anything at this hour.

Here you go!

See if one of these sellers can place a hold and price match (take screenshots for proof of better pricing), if you still can't get LooseGrownDiamond to place a hold.

Video:

Grading report:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here you go!

See if one of these sellers can place a hold and price match (take screenshots for proof of better pricing), if you still can't get LooseGrownDiamond to place a hold.

Video:

Grading report:

Thank you! It's been ordered. Why do you prefer HPHT?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! It's been ordered. Why do you prefer HPHT?

You're welcome and congrats!
I prefer HPHT because it's as close to earth grown, by means of utilizing high pressure and high temperature, that humans can attain.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results