shape
carat
color
clarity

Los Angeles Appraiser- Awesome Experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to post about my experience with Jennifer Thornton-Davis of indepthappraisals.com

I know that there have been posts from people looking for resources in Los Angeles, CA and I''m happy to report that I have found a wonderful appraiser. Jennifer is listed under the PS appraisers as well.

We initially had our stone appraised by Chris DiCamillo of Dave Atlas'' AGA who did an amazing job. Since then, we had the stone set and went through a long drawn out fiasco with the store and jeweler who set the stone (we bought the semi-mount from this store). I won''t get into the drama of that hideous experience (we should have followed the PS advice and had someone else set it, but what''s done is done).

Anyway, after having the stone set twice with three different heads being soldered onto the shank, I was nervous about the diamond and setting.

I took the ring to Jennifer Thornton-Davis today, and she was an angel. She Took her time with me, answered all of my questions, and put my mind at ease. She was incredibly thorough. I am so glad to have someone who is in my area who I can trust and call on without having to send my ring out of state.

I highly recommend her!
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

blitz

Rough_Rock
Thank you, for taking the time to let me, and other''s know that I did my job well. And Thank you to PriceScope and participants, for educating the public, and listing us "gemologist appraisers" on your site.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results