shape
carat
color
clarity

Loreal....More pics of your ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Loreal....I saw your ring in the show me the ring forum titled "thick girdles anyone?". Can you show us more pics of your ring? Side views...hand shots. Also more info on the stones? It is just lovely
30.gif

Thank-you :)

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you. Lauralu!

My ring is one of the most simple rings Tacori has ever produced. The center diamond is a 1.67 carat Oval, G, VS1. The center is flanked by 4 tapered baguettes weighing .50 total, G, VS2-1. My ring finger is a size 4, but I opted to have it sized to a 4.25 - room to swell in the California heat!

Without further ado, here is the first hand shot!

Boy, I should have put some lotion on before I took these photos!

Lor hand 1.jpg

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Second photo

DSC_0005_2.jpg

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Side view of baguettes (not a very good photo as it doesn''t show the milgrain detail! - I like the photo of my original post under "thick girdle" thread)

Lor side.jpg

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Last photo of the side view - as you can see, very plain for a Tacori!

DSC_0013.jpg

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
These photos are for ivandiamond as she inquired about my Australian Labradoodle puppy! BTW, I''m a bad mother, my puppy is 8 1/2 months (not the 6 1/2 I stated under the "thick girdles anyone?" thread.

Cute sitting pose
30.gif
!

IMG_2950.jpg

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Too cute not to include! Plus my husband is proud of the way his lawn looks!

IMG_2959.jpg

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Last puppy pic - all grown up and super sweet! Sorry, I know people really want to see bling!

IMG_3072.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww! Your pup is so cute! We have a labradoodle too, but we rescued him, so never got to enjoy him at such a young adorable age.

AND your ring is gorgeous too! Welcome to PS!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your thoughtful words, neat freak! I''m sure your dog is just as sweet as mine! They really do have the best temperment!

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Loreal for posting your ring pics. it is truly beautiful.i do love the milgrain as well. yes the other pic showed it off well. Do you have a wedding band? or do you wear it alone.....
Cute puppy too.......and husbands lawn looks lush and green. guys are so funny...

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/21/2007 9:28:01 PM
Author: lauralu
Thank you Loreal for posting your ring pics. it is truly beautiful.i do love the milgrain as well. yes the other pic showed it off well. Do you have a wedding band? or do you wear it alone.....

Cute puppy too.......and husbands lawn looks lush and green. guys are so funny...

Funny you should ask...Sometimes I wear the engagement ring by itself (on my right hand) and sometimes I wear it with either my Tacori wedding band or my plain platinum wedding band. The bands do not sit flush with the engagement ring so I have been considering getting another custom made. It''s really hard to find one that matches the engagement ring style...

Here is a picture with my Tacori band...

with tacori band.jpg

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
OK I have no idea what to drool over more, I keep going back and forth, puppy-ring puppy-ring puppy-ring puppy-ring puppy-ring...but since this is a forum for diamonds, i will start by saying your ring is gorgeous. It looks so much bigger than a 1.67 center, more like 3 carats...wowsers!!!

and your dog is soooo precious. We have been going back and forth on whether to get a labradoodle or a portuguese water dog and until i saw your puppy the latter dog was in the lead. Is she full size already? there are a lot of labradoodles where I live, but I have never seen one stay so little. My old boss has one and he is about 4 times larger and also a girl, but I think she was bred with a Standard Poodle...did you like the breeder? I have way too many questions, but she is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen-!!
35.gif
35.gif

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/21/2007 9:47:04 PM
Author: ivanadiamond
OK I have no idea what to drool over more, I keep going back and forth, puppy-ring puppy-ring puppy-ring puppy-ring puppy-ring...but since this is a forum for diamonds, i will start by saying your ring is gorgeous. It looks so much bigger than a 1.67 center, more like 3 carats...wowsers!!!

and your dog is soooo precious. We have been going back and forth on whether to get a labradoodle or a portuguese water dog and until i saw your puppy the latter dog was in the lead. Is she full size already? there are a lot of labradoodles where I live, but I have never seen one stay so little. My old boss has one and he is about 4 times larger and also a girl, but I think she was bred with a Standard Poodle...did you like the breeder? I have way too many questions, but she is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen-!!
35.gif
35.gif

ivanadiamond - Thank you. I never appreciated the size of my fingers until I got my engagement ring! Small fingers require smaller diamonds (I know some/majority may not agree)...For kicks, I tried on a 2+ carat a month ago but, forgive me for saying this, I thought it was too big for me. I thought I needed some sort of entourage to protect me!

Benefits to owning an Australian labradoodle - no shedding (hallelujah!); you don''t have to bathe them (I only bathed her once - after her 14-hr plane trip from Australia); does not smell; hypo-allergenic; not to mention, they are total love bugs!
30.gif
30.gif

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
ivanadiamond - forgot to answer your question on my puppy''s size...She is almost fully-grown at 22 pounds. I suspect she will mature to 25 pounds. She is what the breeder calls a small-medium. They also have miniature and standard sizes.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loreal, I LOVE your ring!!! Am a huge oval fan. And your doggie??? Sooooo cute!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you are showing off that oval beauty!!! I love the setting, stone and doggie! Your dog is soooo adorable
30.gif
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and your dog is so adorable!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunning! I also love your puppy! My friend got an Australian labradoodle 18 months ago! She was in Florida, having been flown to the US a short while before, and she is the same apricot color! Adorable!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also love PWDogs, they are awesome too, but tend to be larger I think.

My friend''s pup is about 25 pounds, she is also a mini labdoodle. What is your pup''s name?

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, your ring is absolutely beautiful! It looks perfect on your hand and I am in awe of the way the baguettes taper around your finger!

Your puppy is sooo cute too! I love how it looks like he has a little smile on his face all the time. Soooo cute!!! I just want to pick him up and cuddle him. Can I also pick your ring up and cuddle it?
41.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I love your dog!!!! She is ssssssoooooooooo cute!!!!
face23.gif
My brother is a dog walker so I love dogs!!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings and an adorable puppy!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your rings are just stunning... I have a small (okay... BIG) obsession with ovals and yours is marvelous!

And your puppy... what can I say... just too cute!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful, I love that oval. Your doggie is simply adorable!!!!!!!

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Holy cow that ring is gorgeous! I love Tacori! Your ring is stunning!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not sure what I like more - pictures of doggies or diamonds. Hm.
11.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring!!! And your doggie!!! What sweet eyes!

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are soooo gorgeous. and the dog is adorable. I didn''t know they didn''t shed and were hypoallergenic. great to know for future choices.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results