shape
carat
color
clarity

Loose Pearls

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ropes4u

Rough_Rock
My daughter loves to make things and I was thinking about buying some loose pearls and silk so we could string her a necklace. Does anyone know were I can get decent quality (teenager) pearls in bulk?

Thanks, John

PS. My wifes pearls arrive from PP tonight! She has been pumping the kids for information on her present so last night I told her to pack a bag for a weekend trip to throw her off.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/25/2009 3:27:41 PM
Author:Ropes4u
My daughter loves to make things and I was thinking about buying some loose pearls and silk so we could string her a necklace. Does anyone know were I can get decent quality (teenager) pearls in bulk?

Thanks, John

PS. My wifes pearls arrive from PP tonight! She has been pumping the kids for information on her present so last night I told her to pack a bag for a weekend trip to throw her off.
Can''t wait to see your wife''s pearls!

I really don''t know much about buying loose pearls, but I''d probably look for that on ebay. There are probably sites that sell beads for jewelry making and they probably sell them as well.

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
You can also buy loose pearls from PP. Also check out firemountaingems.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results