shape
carat
color
clarity

Loose Grown Diamonds

SweetSapphire

Rough_Rock
I found a diamond on Ritani that was also on Briliance and LGD. I inquired at LGD and by the time I got a response it was showing as unavailable on the other sites but LGD insists it is available. Has this happened to any one else? I want to make sure it’s the actual original diamond at LGD before I proceed.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I found a diamond on Ritani that was also on Briliance and LGD. I inquired at LGD and by the time I got a response it was showing as unavailable on the other sites but LGD insists it is available. Has this happened to any one else? I want to make sure it’s the actual original diamond at LGD before I proceed.

Hello, SweetSapphire!
It's going to be a coin flip whether it's truly still available or not... different sellers have different ways of administering their inventory feeds.
Perhaps LooseGrownDiamond placed the diamond on hold when you inquired about it, but perhaps it was sold to someone else and LooseGrownDiamond just simply hasn't gotten the status of it updated yet.
You can try to place the order and see what happens: worst that'll happen is you will get contacted stating that it was sold and no longer available. Be wary that they'll probably try to offer alternatives...most/all of them will likely be of lower quality and poor cut precision, probably because they have a higher profit margin.

SweetSapphire

Rough_Rock
Hello, SweetSapphire!
It's going to be a coin flip whether it's truly still available or not... different sellers have different ways of administering their inventory feeds.
Perhaps LooseGrownDiamond placed the diamond on hold when you inquired about it, but perhaps it was sold to someone else and LooseGrownDiamond just simply hasn't gotten the status of it updated yet.
You can try to place the order and see what happens: worst that'll happen is you will get contacted stating that it was sold and no longer available. Be wary that they'll probably try to offer alternatives...most/all of them will likely be of lower quality and poor cut precision, probably because they have a higher profit margin.

Thank you so much for responding, DejaWiz! I appreciate your experience and insights. I didn't want to assume the worst but just wanted to make sure they would swap out another diamond for the one I wanted and pass it off as the original. :oops2: Thanks again!!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for responding, DejaWiz! I appreciate your experience and insights. I didn't want to assume the worst but just wanted to make sure they would swap out another diamond for the one I wanted and pass it off as the original. :oops2: Thanks again!!

You're very welcome!
I don't think they'd do that - the diamond will have a laser inscription so you can definitely verify it.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I had loosegrown say it was available (when it wasnt on other sites) but then they emailed me 24 hours later it wasnt available and gave me alternatives, but i don't think they would just send a different one.

SweetSapphire

Rough_Rock
You're very welcome!
I don't think they'd do that - the diamond will have a laser inscription so you can definitely verify it.

I had loosegrown say it was available (when it wasnt on other sites) but then they emailed me 24 hours later it wasnt available and gave me alternatives, but i don't think they would just send a different one.

Okay, feel very reassured. Thanks again, DejaWiz and Inked. =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results