shape
carat
color
clarity

Loops!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rook

Shiny_Rock
What type of loop should I buy to use for identification of my diamond ring. It will be used once it has been set in the ring in order to make sure it is my diamond when I take it in for repairs and cleanings.

I have heard various info such as to get a black loop to avoid reflection. What about size of the loop and manufacturor? Any thing else I am unaware of?

Thanks

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Usual jeweler's 10x loop should do. David Atlas can ship you one.

[/u]

Rook

Shiny_Rock
Do you think that the difference between a black loop or not makes a difference?

Also I know there are different sized loops, bigger ones supposed to give you a faster clarity of the stone??

Any truth there??

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I sell an inexpensive loupe veryadequate for the casual user who wants to identify their own diamond from time to time, or for use at regional gem shows and flea markets.

I also sell a very fine loupe that is very low priced against all other competition, but may be better than you'd ever need to buy.

Both are very affordable and immediately available.

Rook

Shiny_Rock
Dave:

What do you think about the black loop thing?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results