shape
carat
color
clarity

looks like a rainy wedding for me

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
I love the umbrella shots, but,
Please Rain Rain, go away
Come back after jcrow''s wedding day :D ok - at least after all the reception is over with :D

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Haha robbie, you and I had the same thoughts about the umbrella.

Jcrow, I''ll be watching the weather too, hoping for sunshine for you! Those umbrella photos are just gorgeous though. I will risk sounding completely batty, but I totally wouldn''t mind the rain if I get cool photos like that! My favorite rain is misty rain. I love running in the misty rain (keeps you cool!) and one day, I was standing out on a Manhattan street corner with a boy I totally had a crush on while it was misty raining. We were both wearing our nerdy black frame glasses and we were looking at each other through our misted lenses. So romantic until I found out he was living with his girlfriend.

Anyway, come rain or shine (hopefully shine), I just know you''ll have a lovely wedding day.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Fingers crossed, Jcrow!!!

But just in case, I agree that there are awesome opportunities with a little rain. Here's a pic by my photographer, Eric McCarty, that I absolutely ADORE!

umbrellapic.jpg

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry that the weather is stressing you out! Add me to the list of pricescopers doing the preventative rain dance (I''m keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you too)! As others have said, weather forecasts aren''t very accurate that far in advance, so it may change as the day gets closer (I know that doesn''t help much right now)! But, just in case the weather does decide not to cooperate, here are some more beautiful wedding pictures with the bride and groom under an umbrella (courtesy of knottie drzwife):

umb1.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
last one:

umb3.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well JCrow, I hope it doesn''t rain, but those umbrella pictures are awesome inspiration if it does!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I''m starting to want a rainy wedding!
30.gif
I''m joining in the rain dance for you, Jcrow!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ok, let me tell you, I freaked out about this too. It POURED the day before and the day after our wedding. It was GORGEOUS the day of. Not a drop. I only hope the same for you!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jcorw, do not fret...

Long range forecasts are less accurate the farther they go...and rain is supposed to actually be goodluck on your wedding day ( I heard that somewhere)...

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Have Faith Jcrow

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
yup, have faith. Rain was forecast for my wedding day (rain in L.A. in the beginning of OCTOBER?
23.gif
). It was, clear, warm and gorgeous...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rain isn''t such a bad thing. We had a huge storm right after our wedding in March - it was so cold that it started snowing - in Vegas!
emdgust.gif

Katiemarie

Rough_Rock
i love the umbrella photos too :)

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
My boyfriends sister got married in late September last year. The forcast called for rain but instead the sun ended up going in and out all day. Then at the reception (which was outdoors, under a tent, on a patio at a vineyard) a friend of the family hired a bagpipe player to come walking in from the vineyard rows after the reception was underway right around dusk. You could hear the bagpipes getting closer and closer and as soon as you got a visual on the player emerging from the vines, it downpoured, it was Amazing, like it was planned that way. It was wet, but no one cared. The pictures are incredible and extreamly beautiful.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
awww sweetie! remember my rainy day obsession? 95% chance of SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS day before day of and day after our outdoor wedding...didn''t seem like we had a chance. Rained like all heck all night before and all morning, about 9am the rain subsided and by 1 pm it was sunny with clear blue skies and a cool breeze, not even a fluffy white cloud. and I totally believe it was the ps rain dance that did it for me so TURN OFF the weather.com, enjoy the days leading upt to your big day and add me to the rain dance floor!
emhot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results