shape
carat
color
clarity

Looks great on HCA! We bought it!

TwoPointSixFourCt

Rough_Rock
https://diamond-assets.ritani.com/GIA-6465168759/certificate.pdf

https://www.ritani.com/products/2-3...-vvs1-clarity-gia-2467168792-sku-d-8yx8r7kd20

I searched on Ritani.com using the advanced search criteria for an ideal cut diamonds that are GIA certified. That narrowed my search down to two diamonds. I then used the Halloway Cut Advisor to analyze the two diamonds. This one barely came out on top.

Because of the limitations of any grading lab (IGI or GIA) we will have to see the stone in person to know if there is any blue, brown or grey that will show in the stone. These defects are not captured in grading reports. We will also have to analyze for any defects associated with the CVD lab growth process. I do see a few flashes of brown which can indicate too fast of a growth rate or nitrogen being present. We'll have to see when we receive the stone.

What do you think of this diamond?

Last edited:

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have a video? I tend to personally prefer a higher crown (35*) paired with a 40.6 pavilion.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! You picked a good one!

TwoPointSixFourCt

Rough_Rock

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Great choice - that's going to be a beautifully performing diamond!

TwoPointSixFourCt

Rough_Rock
Update! I canceled this order and found a difference diamond with a butter cut for a lower price. It'll be here in two weeks.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Update! I canceled this order and found a difference diamond with a butter cut for a lower price. It'll be here in two weeks.

Those first stone proportions outperform Tolkowsky 34.5 40.75 56-67% when the diamond is dirty and being worn.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results