shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking to buy hearts and arrows square cut cushion, 3-4 carats.

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
I can’t seem to find a nearly 1:1 H&A cushion lab diamond without overpaying. TIA.

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Check out Brian Gavin

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
A really well cut square cushion will cost you. Fancy cuts with optimal light performance just are that way.

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
For a beautiful, H&A diamond, I don’t think they are high. You will need to decide what is “high” to you. I picked out my daughter’s H&A cushion that her now husband proposed with and it’s stunning.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
They may give the illusion of high priced, but keep in mind that these diamonds aren't just whipped up lickety-split...they are meticulously cut for a very specific end result, thus more material loss and lots of extra labor is involved.
The material quality is almost always of a much higher degree, which also adds to the overall cost.

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Perhaps consider a H&A round in a 4 prong or cushion halo setting for a cushiony look without the brand premium?

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
Perhaps consider a H&A round in a 4 prong or cushion halo setting for a cushiony look without the brand premium?

I have a mines diamond round brilliant with a halo cushion and love the look.

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
For a beautiful, H&A diamond, I don’t think they are high. You will need to decide what is “high” to you. I picked out my daughter’s H&A cushion that her now husband proposed with and it’s stunning.

Too late to edit the above. I want to add, the diamond is from Brian Gavin. It’s spectacular.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
It is really up to you to decide if paying for that level of optical precision is "over paying". @DejaWiz is right - the amount of labor involved, how much material is lost, and quality of the rough is something that is factored in to the price.

Cream of the crop, for about $12k, 3.82, F, VVS2, H&A cushion perfection example:

The closest I could find on quick inspection are 8 main cushion diamonds, both about 4ct and under $3,300, but have strain/internal graining issues:

A 3.51 ct E, VVS1, 8 main cushion diamond w/ GIA certificate, for about $8k:

Video of the 3.51 - Looks like there might be some paddling issues:

jenberkeley

Rough_Rock
Trade
I can’t seem to find a nearly 1:1 H&A cushion lab diamond without overpaying. TIA.

Brilliance.com and Art of the jewels in San Francisco sell the same diamonds (per the report #) as brilliant earth or any other website at 25% - 50% of the cost. I just purchased a 7ct asscher F vs1 for 6500$ from Brilliance.com that was listed for $28,000 and as “truly brilliant” on Brilliant earth.

Art of the jewels is highly reputable in San Francisco where I live, and will get you any stone with the GIA/IGI number as well, at a fraction of the cost of other jewelers. They had my diamond listed for 6700$ when I cross reference report #s.

My diamond for my engagement ring is absolutely fire. Took a quick pick for you indoors and it lit up like a Christms tree!

I’ve noticed the price on elongated
cushions is a bit higher because of demand due to trend. And the market is flooded with crushed ice because of the trend, but artofthejewels.com and brilliance.com still had a nice selection of H&A super ideal cut square cushions. IMG_6497.jpeg

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
Brilliance.com and Art of the jewels in San Francisco sell the same diamonds (per the report #) as brilliant earth or any other website at 25% - 50% of the cost. I just purchased a 7ct asscher F vs1 for 6500$ from Brilliance.com that was listed for $28,000 and as “truly brilliant” on Brilliant earth.

Art of the jewels is highly reputable in San Francisco where I live, and will get you any stone with the GIA/IGI number as well, at a fraction of the cost of other jewelers. They had my diamond listed for 6700$ when I cross reference report #s.

My diamond for my engagement ring is absolutely fire. Took a quick pick for you indoors and it lit up like a Christms tree!

I’ve noticed the price on elongated
cushions is a bit higher because of demand due to trend. And the market is flooded with crushed ice because of the trend, but artofthejewels.com and brilliance.com still had a nice selection of H&A super ideal cut square cushions. IMG_6497.jpeg

Stunning! Thank you for the information.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Here's a 3.29c for 3k

kilowhiskey111 snag it - definitely worth seeing with your own eyes in your own everyday environments!

Little better price:

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results