shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking to buy a diamond...how do I find the auction site?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

psrome

Rough_Rock
In the market for a diamond. I have read several posts talking about an auction site on pricescope but have not been able to find it. Can someone please help me out?

Jerry

justme

Shiny_Rock
Jerry -

I don't know of an auction site here on pricescope, but you can do a couple of things. On the home page there is a link called 'Diamond Quote' you can fill in the information and vendors will send you a quote.

OR

You can click on the price stats and then click on the size and quality of diamond you would like and it will show you a range of stones available with links to the vendors that have that particular stone.

OR

There is a 'vendor' listing that you can search each vendors listings of stones

Justme

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think there was an auction area somewhere on Pricescope when I first came here, but I don't know if it is still around...it was never big at all. I think the only times I ever visited, it only had one diamond listed. Or maybe I am thinking of another site and completely wrong...but I think not?

View the Vendors tab at the top of the Pricescope pages...there are tons of them listed there with many great websites to surf. Some of the more popular ones discussed here are WhiteFlash.Com, GoodOldGold.Com, SuperbCert.Com, DiamondOptics.Com, DirtCheapDiamonds.Com, ACutAbove.Com, etc.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results