shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking forward to seeing some new bling from PSers!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't get any :( but then again, we have a wedding coming up in March so our funds are going there (dang ;-) ) looking forward to seeing more pix from poshmommy, love her ring!

Happy new year, this group makes me have many things: DSS!, wishful wishing on big stones, thoughtfulness, very nice people and again wishingful wishing for a big honking OEC..

Post your new stuff so I can be envious!!!

peace.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Van Cleef and Arpels Carnelian and yellow gold Vintage Alhambra pendant.

I love it. I feel so special wearing it.

img_14183.jpg

img_14184.jpg

img_14185.jpg

img_14186.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been checking PS multiple times a day hoping for new bling. It seems like we are a little short this year....

LLJsmom, the pendant looks gorgeous on you!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1482879515|4109921 said:

it is exquisite! wow!!

:love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, all your bling is gorgeous and classic and timeless and looks amazing on you! :love: :love: :love:

Kate, thank you for starting this thread and I am very much looking forward to seeing more of PSers bling in this thread...pretty please. 8)

My most recent bling purchase was a few days ago and it is my gift from my dh for the holidays. A Chanukah and Christmas combo gift.
Antique sapphire diamond earrings. I am not a colored gem expert so I don't know the quality of the sapphires but I think they are super pretty and I love the shape of the earrings and the soft glowy antique diamonds that surround them and well when I saw them I sort of fell in love with them. A totally spontaneous impulse purchase as I was not planning on buying any bling this month. Impulsive for me since I did have to think about it for 2 hours after seeing them so my dh and I were walking around the precious town (one of my favorites) and I was thinking about it while they held the earrings for me. That is as impulsive as I get LOL. Plus I had PSers helping along the way during that time and they were advising and enabling me the whole way. :lol: You know who you are and thank you. :devil: :halo:

_38752.jpg

sapphireantiqueearrings.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think that is the epitome of what everyone wants with a piece of jewelry - that it makes you feel special!

It looks fabulous on you and I'm glad you are loving it!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1482931167|4110004 said:
LLJsmom, all your bling is gorgeous and classic and timeless and looks amazing on you! :love: :love: :love:

Kate, thank you for starting this thread and I am very much looking forward to seeing more of PSers bling in this thread...pretty please. 8)

My most recent bling purchase was a few days ago and it is my gift from my dh for the holidays. A Chanukah and Christmas combo gift.
Antique sapphire diamond earrings. I am not a colored gem expert so I don't know the quality of the sapphires but I think they are super pretty and I love the shape of the earrings and the soft glowy antique diamonds that surround them and well when I saw them I sort of fell in love with them. A totally spontaneous impulse purchase as I was not planning on buying any bling this month. Impulsive for me since I did have to think about it for 2 hours after seeing them so my dh and I were walking around the precious town (one of my favorites) and I was thinking about it while they held the earrings for me. That is as impulsive as I get LOL. Plus I had PSers helping along the way during that time and they were advising and enabling me the whole way. :lol: You know who you are and thank you. :devil: :halo:

They are just beautiful Missy and look fabulous on you! I think you would have been sorry to let these get away!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Missy they're gorgeous on your ears! :love: The thing about sapphires is that there is about every color and hue under the sun. IMO choose the color and hue that makes your heart sing :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You should feel special! It's lovely!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

GAH!!!!! WANT!!!!!!!!! :lol: Now you know those are just right up my alley!

snotty_pie

Shiny_Rock
A Princess Diana sapphire ring! 3.9 carat oval sapphire (heat treated) with ~1.5ctw E/F VS round diamonds. :angel:

_38751.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
snotty_pie|1482941618|4110036 said:
A Princess Diana sapphire ring! 3.9 carat oval sapphire (heat treated) with ~1.5ctw E/F VS round diamonds. :angel:

It's gorgeous!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would show mine but for some reason it's not letting me add pictures. It always adds the same pic that I don't want, lol. I must have been a VERY good girl this year as Santa was very generous. I got a beautiful yellow/white/cognac diamond dragonfly pin and the ruby ring that I have been coveting for a couple years now.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Those earrings are just FAB. :love: :love: GLAMOROUS. OMG. They look amazing on you, and your HAIR!!! I can't even...

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
snotty_pie|1482941618|4110036 said:

Very, very pretty!! Looks lovely on your beautiful hand.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1482942005|4110040 said:
I would show mine but for some reason it's not letting me add pictures. It always adds the same pic that I don't want, lol. I must have been a VERY good girl this year as Santa was very generous. I got a beautiful yellow/white/cognac diamond dragonfly pin and the ruby ring that I have been coveting for a couple years now.

Catmom, I saw your pieces in the other thread. Now that I have looked at them several times, I am loving the dragonfly more and more. It is a truly unique, standout piece. Enjoy wearing them.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1482945463|4110051 said:

Catmom, I saw your pieces in the other thread. Now that I have looked at them several times, I am loving the dragonfly more and more. It is a truly unique, standout piece. Enjoy wearing them.

Thanks LLJsmom! I love the dragonfly. My pics don't do it justice at all. It is a pin and can convert to a pendant but I doubt I will ever wear it that way. I love wearings pins on sweaters during the winter. I think I finally got a pic to work!

dsc_0310.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1482946220|4110053 said:

Thanks LLJsmom! I love the dragonfly. My pics don't do it justice at all. It is a pin and can convert to a pendant but I doubt I will ever wear it that way. I love wearings pins on sweaters during the winter. I think I finally got a pic to work!

Seriously. LOVE THAT. :love: :love: :love: Exquisite!! Just move it around with you Catmom.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom, that pin is beautiful. I hope you post your ruby ring, I would love to see that too.

Snotty pie (love the name!), your sapphire ring is to die for, as are Missy's earrings. Love love love blue sapphires, and the halo design. I hope to someday own some myself. Both the earrings and the ring are absolutely to die for. Perfect gifts.

Love everyone's additions. I didn't get any new bling to speak of either. Although I did add another ebay Tiffany zig zag bangle to my wrist. But that was a present from me to me. For christmas I usually play the one for you, one for me, philosophy of gift giving

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1482950773|4110070 said:
Catmom|1482946220|4110053 said:

Seriously. LOVE THAT. :love: :love: :love: Exquisite!! Just move it around with you Catmom.

Thanks!!

luv2sparkle said:
Catmom, that pin is beautiful. I hope you post your ruby ring, I would love to see that too.

Thanks luv2sparkle! I'll try, don't know if it will work........nope still not working. I will do a separate post and see if I can get it on that way.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay...finally!!!

_38754.jpg

rubyring3.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ruby ring so very much, Catmom! It is a stunning ring as a whole and the ruby is mesmerizing. You have a gorgeous collection.
I am a bit awed by it all!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom.....TWINSIES!!!! I got one, too!!! My carnelian is a touch more red (my SA was a saint bc I literally was so picky and had her pull ALL the carnelian Alhambra's they had in store before I selected my perfect shade!!!) :lol: it's my first VCA piece and I'm very excited!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here she is!!!

img_14189.jpg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Missy, I absolutely adore your new earrings!!!! They are a gorgeous color and shape and look great on you!!! :love: :love: :love: :lickout: I think they were well worth the "impulse" :lol: enjoy them!!!

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
84547669d50b7fcd9403b67cb20ea311.jpg

I got this cameo with garnets from Austria for Christmas. My mom has a garnet bangle and got me this ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely pieces ladies! I have a ring that should be coming Friday, it's a trade with another PSer so not a purchase but a new piece none the less! 18k Gold Bev. K. floral band and I can't wait!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Missy, I don't wear earrings but if I did, yours would be my dream pair!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new goodies, everyone, :appl:
I am anticipating two more for me next werk :bigsmile:

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
oh my i just love all this bling! and YAYYYY LLJ on your new VCA ! its stunning!!! And AC, how fun that you guys are twins!

Everything in this thread is to die for. I got shoes and clothes this year for Xmas as I have already hit my quota of bling (And am in fact still selling stuff to pay for all the other goodies I got) so I am loving living vicariously through all of you!

POST MORE PEOPLE!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results