shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for.....

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
I saw somewhere on PS a picture of an eternity band. It wasn''t really a criss cross (those just cross once) but it repeated crissing and crossing like an intertwined pattern. Does anyone have a link to something like that? I am afraid my description doesn''t make sense

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Kinda like this? this is my wedding band in palladium- there are 3 pointers in there

IMG_3655smaller1.jpg

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Yes yes yes! I like the sholdt ring but diamondtifff I like yours best. Who sells that one?

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
have you ever seen one with colored stones or yellow diamonds? What about mixed say one "strand" yellow diamonds the other white diamonds or say sapphires and white diamonds?? Anyone have photos of this? I love the symbolism of the two strands intertwining like to lives in marriage. Corny, yes I am corny

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
YES!! thats exactly why I picked this band...my husband has the same neverending weave on his band to match...we have this goofy saying and this represents it perfect!!!!! But this band holds 43 stones and each are 3 pointers so thats 1.29 carats......

kaquinn

Rough_Rock
So glad you started this topic! I love this style (as you can see from my ering)! Unfort, Tacoi does not make i!!!
But, I have found a couple others - Kwiat has 2 on their website - one is more broad I think?

I am either getting this one:
http://www.kwiat.com/Diamonds/Bridal/Diamonds/Bridal-Wedding-Rings/1

Or having one custom made with overlapping white diamonds/gold, pink sapphires/gold, and yellow sapphires/gold
What do you think!?

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
oh here is the pic with my ring...its the coolest band!!! I love it!!!! i can wear it alone or with my ring....

IMG_3659smaller.jpg

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2010 1:57:05 PM
Author: kaquinn
CEMRN -
I foung this image - is this what you have it mind? I like it!
http://images03.olx.ca/ui/5/72/79/63406379_1-Makhlouf-18kt-White-Gold-White-and-Yellow-Diamond-Ring-Kanata.jpg
YES thanks for finding that. I have such a hard time visualizing how something will look. I have to see it I lack imagination
14.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2010 4:38:53 PM
Author: cemrn
have you ever seen one with colored stones or yellow diamonds? What about mixed say one ''strand'' yellow diamonds the other white diamonds or say sapphires and white diamonds?? Anyone have photos of this? I love the symbolism of the two strands intertwining like to lives in marriage. Corny, yes I am corny

I was *this* close to ordering a custom version of this band with one of the strands in diamonds and the other in metal... but it wouldn''t be done before we moved to china and now I am thinking I want bigger diamonds lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results