shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for your opinions! please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Margarw

Rough_Rock
I’m looking for some feedback on this stone. GIA certified – price is $6873.00. The vendor (Mondera) classifies it as “premium”. I am planning on perhaps using it as the center stone for my three stone setting. (The other two stones are RB, .60 each) I purchased a 1.22 carat K from them a week ago, but I''m sending it back (the faint yellow bothers me), and my husband has told me that if I''m going to do this one last time, do it right. We have a somewhat limited budget, so I am hoping that 6873.00 for a 1.5, J, vs2 will be nice. Thoughts are much appreciated!

Thanks!Item Number:
· 514198-6270165
· Shape and Cutting Style:
· Round
· Measurements:
· 7.50-7.57x4.48 mm
· Weight:
· 1.51 carat
· Depth:
· 59.5 %
· Table:
· 58 %
· Girdle:
· Thin to Medium
· Culet:
· NONE
· Finish:
·
· Polish:
· EXCELLENT
· Symmetry:
· VERY GOOD
· Clarity Grade:
· VS2
· Color Grade:
· J
· Fluorescence:
· NONE

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
if the 'yellow' from the 'k' color was all that bothered you on the last one, i'm sure this will be fine.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Do you know what the color of your sidestones is?

Margarw

Rough_Rock
thanks so much! i am really learning so much here, it''s been so much of a help. i am really developing an appreciation for beautiful diamonds and it''s amazing how much there is to know. if i decide to go with this stone, it''ll be the center of my three stone and it should really look nice with the .6 sides that i have. my center is a poorly cut 1.0 right now, which faces up like a .85 and i just dont see enough difference between it and the two sides. i think a 1.5 center will really make for a nice piece. again, thanks so much and i''ll post some pictures. this site is wonderful, everyone is so helpful and honest. i wish i was aware of this info years before, but we''ll just say that at least now, i''ve learned from my mistakes! thanks everyone! keep the input coming!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results