shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Yellow Sapphire. Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tigerlili79

Rough_Rock
I''ve been having the worst luck trying to find the perfect sapphire ring. I even had a break down the other day.
I have a beautiful setting and I want two switch out the amethyst for a yellow sapphire.
What I want is a bright lemony yellow color. Does anyone know where I could find a yellow sapphire with similar dimensions: 6(width)x 8 (length) x 5 (height)
It should be about 1.6 - 1.8 carat weight of sapphire.
Please help!

thank you.
15.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
You may have to have one cut. But there are lots of cutters out there that can help you.
I am having something cut right now by this guy. http://www.gemshoppe.com/

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
I just had a yellow sapphire picked out and cut by Richard Homer, who I found via Wink of Winfields.
I need the same thing, a stone to fix exactly in my setting. Mine is also sunny yellow!
Here''s a pic...

Incredible-Yellow-1_23ctKB.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
KtIceRN, Your sapphire is awesome!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, that sapphire is something! it has set the bar for yellow sapphire in my eyes......and i think most yellow diamonds won''t even begin to hold a candle to it.

movie zombie

tigerlili79

Rough_Rock
I LOVE THAT COLOR!!!
That is exactly the color I wanted. Instead I got something that was like a citrine color.
I was so upset cuz this process has been taking so long, I almost want to give up

widget

Ideal_Rock
KtIceRN!!! I''m so glad you posted your sapphire!!!

I haven''t seen it in real life, but close to it: on WinkTV! I was blown away by it''s brilliance and sparkle!!!
23.gif
30.gif

I''ve never been a huge fan of concave cut stones, but this one has made me a believer...expecially for square/rectangular ones.

tigerlili: having a stone cut to fit your mounting is probably a good idea...maybe you should call Wink or Michael M...

widget

tigerlili79

Rough_Rock
is Winfields really expensive? I didn''t see any prices on that site.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHhhhhhhhh that yellow sapphire is so yummmy!!!!!!!

Linda

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks InnerK, MZ, Widget, and Linda!

I haven''t had a chance to see the stone IRL yet either. It is still at Whiteflash getting set. Hopefully next week I might get it back.

Anyways, Tigerlili.... I had contacted Wink and he contacted Richard Homer who sourced the stone for me and then cut it to the specs I needed to fit my existing setting. It was a bit more expensive than just buying a stone off the website. But from what I have seen and heard from Wink and the folks at Whiteflash..it sounds like it is worth every penny!!!

KT

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen it in real life, but close to it: on WinkTV! I was blown away by it''s brilliance and sparkle!!!
23.gif
30.gif
No! I missed it, Wink is so going to have to start doing video or something. I''ve had so many meetings this week I haven''t go to a single show grrrrr.

tigerlili79

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for an oval cut.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results