shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for - yellow diamond micro pave ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yellowdiapave

Rough_Rock
Hi - I am looking for a yellow diamond micro pave ring ... I found one that looked nice on HWinston website (see attached photo) does anyone know the designer or seen a side view of that ring? Any suggestions/information would be great :) Thanks !!

ydia pave.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2006 8:21:21 AM
Author:yellowdiapave
Hi - I am looking for a yellow diamond micro pave ring ... I found one that looked nice on HWinston website (see attached photo) does anyone know the designer or seen a side view of that ring? Any suggestions/information would be great :) Thanks !!
Do you want a setting or a ring?

Yellow Diamond Ring

yellowdiapave

Rough_Rock
HI - I am looking for this (side photos of this setting), or similar setting ... the stone will probably be emerald or a simlar rectangular cut diamond...thanks!!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Have you checked with Diamonds by Lauren? David specializes in yellow diamonds, as well as does wonderful custom work. I don''t see why he couldn''t make you a ring like in the photo.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2006 8:21:21 AM
Author:yellowdiapave
Yummy ring!
18.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've seen one with a reversed color scheme (white shank, yellow bezel with a yellow diamond), but can't find any picture online for now. I hope no one sues for defamation for the clumsy drawing!
9.gif

Tiffany has a similar deign called 'Ribbon' done with rounds (at least I haven't found a fancy one). In these rings the two 'ribbon folds' that hold the stone connect with the band of the ring unlike the Tiffany design, and are slightly slanted inwards toward the pavilion of the diamond.

DefHW.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results