shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Unique Settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wannabsure

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone has some suggesstions for sites. I am looking for a very very unique setting, much like what can be found on this site:

http://www.claudethibaudeau.com/

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Any help would be greatly appreciated......

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
nice rings. I do have an odd suggestion. I have been collecting handwrought studio jewelry for years. One such artist I collect is Ronald Hayes Pearson. My husband surprised me and had my original stone set in a design by him, fortunately before he died (I think he was 70 or 80). His company lives on in deer isle, maine. Each piece is handmade. My ring is in my safety deposit box or else I would send you a jpeg. It's very moderne. 3 rings undelating w/ my stone just set in what looks like mid air.

Anyway - if you want to talk to them and send you a brochure (not sure they have a web site) the number is 207 348 2535. Pearson is quite well known and in many museum collections. The Renwick (DC) did a exhibit of his work years back.

good luck

nineta

Rough_Rock

Ceillie

Rough_Rock
Have you heard of Gelin and Abaci? There is a nice online catalog of their designs at:

http://www.mickyroof.com/mr_gai01.html

I looked at these quite a bit, and then found a local jeweler where I could actually touch the settings. I ultimately decided on one – I would post a picture, but I haven’t gotten one yet. It is fabulous. Science and beauty all wrapped into one ring. I have no worries about losing the stone, but I do lose a lot of time being simply fascinated by the setting.

:cheeky:

Ceillie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results