shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Trillion cut setting.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reebs

Rough_Rock
Looking at purchasing a trillion cut diamond and was wondering about ideas about what type of ring setting to put it in. If anyone has a trillion cut on a ring if they could send a picture of it I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the stuff!
9.gif

Bezel and prong setting for triangular center stones can be found on quite afew designer sites, but not much elsewhere, as far as I know. Here are two examples: WWW and WWW . On the first site there is another setting with this center stone shape: a platinum bezel with a green stone. Another bezel model 9even simpler, with the bezel flush with the band) is somewhere in the huge online collection of tradeshop.com (their customdesign gallery). These could give you a place to start...

reebs

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the input Valeria101. I was hoping that more people would comment to my request with more ideas. But, I guess I will just have to go with what I see. Thanks again.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the jewelryexpert.com one val linked and was going to point it out
but val got it first :}
They have some others there also.

Griffin

Shiny_Rock
Here are a couple more random ideas on trilliant mountings.

Any specific direction you are looking toward or feature you would want? If you could give us a hint it might help!

trill1.jpg

lesliez

Rough_Rock
I posted on your other thred, but i'll repost the pic here....this one is of a setting i found on here that looks like it would work with a trillion

thisone.jpg

lesliez

Rough_Rock
This is of my ring
9.gif
when we were looking i fell in love with the look of the tension settings. i didn't like the high profiles of most of the prong setting that we found. my fi had my ring custom made, it has a small bridge so it is not a true tension setting but still looks like one.

thatone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results