shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Trillion cut diamond setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reebs

Rough_Rock
Looking at purchasing a trillion cut diamond and was wondering about ideas about what type of ring setting to put it in. If anyone has a trillion cut on a ring if they could send a picture of it I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

lesliez

Rough_Rock
this a picture of my ring that my FI have made, and i love it!!! the ring i wanted was a tenson setting but this one has a small bridge under the stone, but looks the same

HANDRING.jpg

lesliez

Rough_Rock
sorry about the huge hand, I cut the resolution by 3/4 but I guess it was not enough....Here is setting that I found on here (sorry don't rember who's ring it is
sad.gif
) that looks like it would work with trillion

baloofinal.jpg

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Reebs, take a look at this link.

Have fun!
1.gif

Bling-Bling Lover

Rough_Rock
Here is my ring.

I absolutely LOVE my ring. It took my husband and I a while to find the right diamond as large trillion solitares are not the norm. I can't think of all the specs off the top of my head, but it is a 1.04 carat, D-color, VVS1, GIA certified stone. It has no florescence and has very good symmetry. I do also recall that the GIA certificate classified it as a modified triangle brilliant (or something like that). Needless to say, when we saw it, we didn't think twice about purchasing it. It was quite pricey, but I spoke with several jewelers and they all agree we got a good deal. Since we had the ring re-set, we also just received a new appraisal and the stone has gone up in value a couple of thousand of dollars.

If you have your heart set on a trillion stone, keep looking. It may not be easy, but if you are able to come across a good one, it is well worth it! It probably isn't to everyone's liking, but if you want something unusually beautiful, I say it is definately the way to go. In the 4 years I have had my ring, I have yet to come across someone with anything similar and I love it even more every time I look at it.

I hope my attachment works and the pictures look ok.

Good luck in your search!

Trillion Ring.jpg

Fighter Pilot

Rough_Rock
Wow! Bling-Bling Lover, what made you want to get a trillion ring? I am in the process of shopping for an engagement ring myself and my fiance likes things that are different and unusual. I may be going out on a limb if I got her a triangle stone, but I will say I like it.

BTO

Rough_Rock
I remember seeing this beauty while surfing www.jewelryexpert.com. They also show a similar (if not the same) engraved platinum trillion setting with a beautiful canary diamond and another with a lovely blue sapphire. All are gorgeous!

Hope this helps,
Brandy

jewelryexperttrillion.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results