shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Toronto diamond jeweler recommendation

missy55

Rough_Rock
Hello, does anyone have any recommendations for reputable diamond jewelers in Toronto? I am looking to have a oval diamond halo ring made and was wondering if you could pass any info along. Thanks so much!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry you haven't had a reply, but I suspect that it is because most of the PS members from Canada buy their diamonds from US vendors due to many specializing in top cut diamonds. If you are looking for something specific, members here would be happy to link suggestions for you if you give your preferences and budget in US$.

J3n

Rough_Rock
Hello, does anyone have any recommendations for reputable diamond jewelers in Toronto? I am looking to have a oval diamond halo ring made and was wondering if you could pass any info along. Thanks so much!

I am also looking for one; but I already know who I am not going back to.

Literally just returned my diamond engagement ring because the diamond is not as per stated on receipt.

Fine Gold Jeweller and The Diamond Company sold us a diamond of:

1 Carat
F colour
VS2
Very good cut

The reality (2 appraisals as proof):

1 Carat
H/I colour
SI1
Good cut

Very dishonest company; they did not offer us the refund either. We had to fight for it for months. After all the stress and we re short on costs for 2 appraisals.

Ohh and they want us to sign a FINAL and FULL settlement with a confidential clause. Obviously, they are hiding something when they with hold our refund to try and force us to sign something like that.

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
I am a Canadian who buys exclusively in the USA, but I know that Edan Diamonds is excellent.

Suspenders83

Rough_Rock
Hi There,

I live in Mississauga, but I recently purchased a diamond from Whiteflash (due to recommendations from great folks here on PS).

However, if you prefer to deal with someone locally, I can recommend Randor Jewelry - I've bought from him a few times and he's a great, knowledgeable person.

I also went to visit Emilian Jewellers in Mississauga and the person I dealt with there - David - was great.

Both places sell GIA certified diamonds.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results