shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for tiny green sapphire

luchiapet

Rough_Rock
Hi! I am hoping to add a tiny 2mm green sapphire to my wedding band to match my main gemstone in the engagement ring. Where can I find an authentic one?

The green is a silver green in indoor light to grey green in daylight, unheated Montana sapphire. See photo attached. IMG_1212.jpeg I know I won’t find the same shade as these are rare but hoping to find something green-ish. The ones at the jewelry store are almost light yellow green.

Thanks for your help in advance!

1237412xwco8j4coz.gif

You may want to reach out to Fred at Missouri River Sapphire. He can pretty much source any color Montana sapphire you want. Super nice guy and very accommodating.

The NSC also has quite an array. Good luck!

Soseattle

Shiny_Rock

Glassgirl

Rough_Rock
I got a few small blue Montana sapphires for my engagement ring from Colorado Gem Cutting on Etsy and was pleased. He also has green stones available and might have others not listed. A 2mm is pretty inexpensive, $18 each, so you could share what you’re looking for, get some pictures, and pick out a few that look like they might work. I had him pick out 2 of each of the different sizes I needed so I have a replacement if it’s ever needed. https://www.etsy.com/shop/ColoradoGemCutting?ref=notif_psffs§ion_id=1

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results