shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for this setting, help!

mike884

Rough_Rock
Hello, my girlfriend has had a certain setting in mind for years, and I did save an online photo. Way back then I thought nothing of it, and recently we stumbled across pretty much the same setting. Has anyone seen or know of anywhere that would have this setting? I inquired on the site, the jeweler is the UK and does not seem to grasp that I am not in the county. :(sad ... I have seen similar settings, but nothing that has the raised curved pave with a relatively straight band. It appears to be marketed by Canadian Ice. A photo and a link is provided. Any help or leads on something extremely similar would be appreciated! thanks!
-mike

http://www.dynastydiamondrings.com/DiamondRing5-3-228.htm

the_ring.jpg

vassallo

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring .. I wish i could buy this one..

mike884

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the help, that last one is very nice. I have seen the ones where the band actually swirls, but I think the feature for her that stands out is that the band itself is mostly a normal round ring, but the pave swirls within that straight band? Its actually difficult to explain, but I think the photo shows that.

mike884

Rough_Rock
yes like those, she really likes the first 2, especially the 2nd one listed. thank you!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
I think you can get more inputs if you post in the "RockyTalky" forum.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results