shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for the perfect cushion cut....

superblonde9230

Rough_Rock
I have been reading old posts on ring advice and I am becoming increasingly overwhelmed!!! Finally giving in and just posting...

My future fiancé and I have started the search... He told me not to worry about the price and just get the princess ring of my dreams. I know, he's a catch! I know I want a cushion cut (maybe a bit more rectangular?) with micropave and a halo. I'm thinking about 2-3 carats because I have small hands. As for the modified/brilliant, I want something more timeless than the crushed ice extreme if that makes sense.

Basically, I want a HW The One for the setting. Went to Tiffany's originally out of Audrey Hepburn sentimentality, but they were totally unhelpful as they have a yellow diamond in this setting but seemed unwilling to just put a different diamond in the setting. Maybe it was just a bad salesperson. So I turned to HW, but I'm now not sure about the name/quality trade offs? I want to be able to have more control over the quality of the diamond than I am finding through these vendors.

Anyway, I'm just trying to start by finding a nice diamond online as a starting point! Any ideas or suggestions? Quality is very important to me. I want this to stay in the family and we don't mind paying more. All of the different table, depth, culet, etc. options are so overwhelming!!

Any advice is much appreciated!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Call Victor Canera. He can help you with the whole process. Including sourcing a center stone for you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results