shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Suggestions :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bedazzzled

Rough_Rock
Hey guys and gals, I've been reading your forum for awhile now, and love how helpful everyone here is.

I've decided to propose to my girlfriend in February, and have begun my research for the perfect diamond and setting. I'm doing pretty well on the diamond aspect, and will probably be getting something around 85-90 points (approx.), Round Hearts & Arrows. My Trouble is finding the perfect setting, and I was hoping to tap the collective wisdom of this forum.

What I'm looking for is Tiffany like classic setting, with a few beadset diamonds on the band. However, I'd like a tapered band, so decreasing width diamonds leading up to a 4-6 prong setting. It seems all the bead-set settings I can find are constant width, and I really want the taper to add oomph to the main stone. Also, I would like the prongs to be very Tiffanyish in look (if that makes any sense). Overall, I like a simple, dainty, classy look, with some extra sparkle, but not enough to overpower the main diamond.

Maybe I'm asking for too much, but maybe some out there knows of something similar...

Thanks in advance, and please feel free to ask questions if I wasn't clear enough. Also please forgive any terminology mistakes (I'm still learning :p)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t think of anything off the top of my head, but you might try posting this q. in Rocky Talky/SMTR - they get a lot more traffic.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Does your budget allow for a custom setting or are you limited to stock settings?

Bedazzzled

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much everyone, Just moved the post to the different heading (I missed that it was for settings as well as stones ;-) )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results