shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for some color

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sold a ring on LT recently so I have some money to play with. Thinking of getting an eternity ring to stack with for some color but having a tough time finding one in my size (ideally a 7 but 7 1/2 is best. Prefer channel set stones but again haven't had any luck. This would be stacked with the OEC of course :P2

I did find the sapphire and ruby eternities being sold as a set, three for $495. Of course then poking around Etsy I found some pink sapphire bands that are not vintage but I rather like them. Thoughts?

IMG_4200.jpg
IMG_4197.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4198.jpg
    IMG_4198.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 26

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie I love those bands, so colorful and fun, so now I have another contender! Thanks so much!

@InsecureSweetGirl, I have to message the vendor to see if the color on that band is truly as peachy as it comes across or if they are orange. They are listed as orange but this band looks very Pad to me. It would be a winner if it's more peach than orange.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also my apologies to the vintage folks of this forum. I always try to buy vintage and that was my initial goal but the sizing it seems is going to be an issue. So initially I was posting to ask about the sapphire and ruby which are indeed vintage but then found these other sapphire bands that are just......wow. Including @JPie's

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sold a ring on LT recently so I have some money to play with. Thinking of getting an eternity ring to stack with for some color but having a tough time finding one in my size (ideally a 7 but 7 1/2 is best. Prefer channel set stones but again haven't had any luck. This would be stacked with the OEC of course :P2

I did find the sapphire and ruby eternities being sold as a set, three for $495. Of course then poking around Etsy I found some pink sapphire bands that are not vintage but I rather like them. Thoughts?

IMG_4200.jpg
IMG_4197.jpg
Ooooo I’m liking the two sapphire bands. White gold? Size 7.5?
Maybe we can share the purchase?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo I’m liking the two sapphire bands. White gold? Size 7.5?
Maybe we can share the purchase?

The two sapphire bands are yellow gold and the ruby is white gold, all 14kt. They are all a
Size 7, will that work for you? If so I can email you the link where these are or share it here if you're not worried about poaching lol! I normally need a bigger size but I also need to lose weight so that's why I was considering these but I think I'm going to go with one of the other bands I posted so these can be all yours if you want!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results